Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

The hunt is on for Nakusha's knight in shining armour

Views: 2469  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-31-2009, 09:12 AM
Award Winner

Default The hunt is on for Nakusha's knight in shining armour

Laagi Tujhse Lagan is looking for a male lead opposite Nakusha (the show’s protagonist), and if the buzz is to be believed then Rohit Bakshi, Ankur Nayyar and Vishal Singh have auditioned for the same.

Our source from the show says, “We have just shot for the promo with a dummy, but yes there are actors in the race to play the lead. The CDs of chosen actors, among whom are known names and new ones have been sent to the channel, so now it is their call. Some of the names being considered are Ankur Nayyar, Rohit Bakshi, Vishal Singh and even Ajay Singh Chaudhary.”

When contacted Rohit Bakshi who was last seen in Chittod Ki Rani Padmini Ka Johur as Prince Ratan Singh says , “I have been meeting many people for various shows and films too. I did audition for Laagi Tujhse Lagan long time back but they haven’t got back to me.

I have not worked with the producers before and we also have to think about dates, money and so on. I always think positive when I go for any audition.”

Ankur too said the same. “I am looking for shows as it is my bread and ****er and I did audition for Laagi Tujhse Lagan, till date they have not reverted.”

Ankur was last seen in Ghar Ek Sapna, Ajay was last seen in Palampur Express while Vishal was in Kasamh Se.

It is said that the makers were interested in casting Ajay Singh Chaudhary but things did not work out between them. The entry of the main lead is expected to take place after a few weeks. The channel and production house is expected to zero down on one name in a few days.

Tags
colors, laagi tujse lagan, nakusha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->