Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Lead role: Balaji Telefilms' long awaited show on Star One, Fanaa

Views: 3352  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-01-2010, 06:24 PM

Default Lead role: Balaji Telefilms' long awaited show on Star One, Fanaa

Balaji Telefilms' long awaited show on Star One, Fanaa has almost got its main lead in either Vivan Bhatena or Vivian Dsena...

Ekta Kapoor'
s very ambitious project Fanaa, on Star One based on the adaptation of Twilight has had a long wait, as the creative team just could not find the right faces to play the characters.

But now it looks as though they are almost done finalizing the male lead for the show. There were many known actors who had auditioned for the role, starting from Kunal Verma to Anuj Sachdeva , Vivan Bhatena to Vivian Dsena of Kasamh Se fame. However, the short listed names as of now are Vivian and Vivan.

An insider tells us, "Though Vivian's name is being talked about, Vivan Bhatena has the best chance of bagging the prized role of Abhay. However, the final decision will be taken by today".

Vivan Bhatena too echoed the same and said, "It is true that I have been offered the role. But the final decision is yet to be taken. So nothing is certain as of now".

Vivian Dsena who was last seen in COLORS' Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki Ganga on his part said, "It's been long since I auditioned for the show. I have not heard from the production house yet".

The female lead has not been finalized yet, and the team is looking for a fresh face.

We just hope things fall in place for Fanaa very soon..

Tags
fanaa, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->