Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sunidhi Chauhan on Indian Idol season 5

Views: 2759  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-22-2010, 07:02 PM

Default Sunidhi Chauhan on Indian Idol season 5

Old 04-22-2010, 07:02 PM

Sunidhi Chauhan has joined the judging panel of reality show Indian Idol season 5 with Anu Mallik and Salim Merchant. She talks about her days of reality shows and why she chose Indian Idol to debut on TV as a judge.

You are known for mimcrying artists? Do you still do it?
I have left doing mimicry. I realised that a lot of people didn't take it in the right spirit and used to feel offended, so I gave it up. Not that I ever did it professionally, but I left it long ago.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:03 PM

But this time will you dare to mimic your co-judge Anu Mallik?

Of course, I can copy Anu ji ... I am sure he won't mind. He is very sweet but as I said I have stopped doing it so I won’t do it.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:04 PM

Default Why Sonali Bedri our from Indian Idol 5

Why did you agreed to judge Indian Idol?

I myself am a contestant from a reality show and I have been watching Indian Idol since a long time now and it’s a great show and frankly speaking today there are so many reality shows and I was getting a lot of show offers before this one. Almost every reality singing show was offered to me .

But nothing has attracted me ever. But then when this season of Indian Idol was offered to me, I thought the show is coming up with so many seasons because it has something and now I am happy with my decision.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:04 PM

You know now-a-days all the reality shows are full of drama like walking out, shouting and all so are you prepared for all this?

I am not going to do all this. I can assure you from my end that there is none of that drama and screaming that you normally see on the other shows. We have already filmed the auditions and the initial round and there is nothing ‘not real’ as yet.

Tags
indian idol 5

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->