Views: 4709  
Old 12-13-2008, 01:54 PM

Default Full Details : TOP 30 Participants of Indian Idol Season 4

TOP Indian Reality Shows
Full Story of Season 1, 2 & 3 Here

Indian Idol (Sony Entertainment Television):p>:p>

:p>:p>

Old 12-13-2008, 01:55 PM

Full and Total personal information of your favorite participants of Indian Idol Season 4.

Akanksha Palkar
Akanksha means: Ichcha (wish) About myself: I used to cry a lot as a kid. My parents claim the crying helped me clear my throat. I like travelling, reading books and learning new songs
Family: Parents—I am very close to both of them.
Inspiration: Dad, Lata Mangeshkar
Fear: Darkness and ghost movies
Put-off: I feel sad when people around me cry and are upset
One thing I would like to change in myself: I’m too emotional—I would like to be more practical
If I become the Indian Idol, I will: I will donate the money to the Shantidaan orphanage

Most infamous Tamashas of 2008 in Television

Place: Mumbai Akanksha, who comes from aamchi Mumbai, has been learning music for the last three years from Padmashri Padmaja. This young girl is a bundle of talent and poise, and is a complete stage performer. She has successfully performed at live events—her greatest achievement came when Ghulam Mustafa Khan appreciated her talent.

Akanksha believes she has the confidence and attitude to help her bag the coveted title of Indian Idol 4!
About myself: I used to cry a lot as a kid. My parents claim the crying helped me clear my throat. I like travelling, reading books and learning new songs
Family: Parents—I am very close to both of them.
Inspiration: Dad, Lata Mangeshkar
Fear: Darkness and ghost movies
One thing I would like to change in myself: I’m too emotional—I would like to be more practical
If I become the Indian Idol, I will: I will donate the money to the Shantidaan orphanage
Likes: I love the monsoon season, reading books, listening to different music, and spending time with my parents Colour: Blue and pink are my lucky colours
Actor: Hrithik Roshan & Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Food: Chinese.

Ali Hussain:

****** on the sets of Ramayan

Place: Pune Ali Hussain is a professional singer and has trained in music from the age of seven. He completed his BA in music and performs on All India Radio. Hussain believes his unique style and versatile voice will strike a chord with the audience and crown him the next Indian Idol. Other than singing, Hussain enjoys composing music and cricket.
Ali Hussain means: It’s the Prophet’s name
Nature: I am shy and straight-forward

Ali Hussain means: It’s the Prophet’s name Nature: I am shy and straight-forward
About myself: I like people for their nature—simplicity, dedication to work
Family: Parents, elder sister (a school teacher), and a one-year-old nephew. I am closest to my mother. She always encouraged me towards music. My dad provided me with everything
Fear: I fear water ever since I was thrown into it as a kid
Weakness: I take everything seriously
Inspiration: Daddy, Mohd Rafi, Sonu Niigaam, Raahat Fateh Ali, KK
Achievement: I won the ghazal competition on All India radio
One thing I would like to change in myself: I would like to change my shyness
Pals on Indian Idol 4: Bhanu, Prosanjeet and Sandeep
If I become the Indian idol, I will: Open an institution that trains kids in music
Indian Idol judge I am most scared of: Annu Malek’s comments

Place: Pune Ali Hussain is a professional singer and has trained in music from the age of seven. He completed his BA in music and performs on All India Radio. Hussain believes his unique style and versatile voice will strike a chord with the audience and crown him the next Indian Idol. Other than singing, Hussain enjoys composing music and cricket.

Colour: Pink—it denotes love and peace Likes: Outing with friends
Food: All kinds of good food—from varan bhaat to batata sabji to ussal
Actor: Sanjay Dutt & Actress: Kajol
About myself: I like people for their nature—simplicity, dedication to work
Family: Parents, elder sister (a school teacher), and a one-year-old nephew. I am closest to my mother. She always encouraged me towards music. My dad provided me with everything
Fear: I fear water ever since I was thrown into it as a kid
Weakness: I take everything seriously
Inspiration: Daddy, Mohd Rafi, Sonu Niigaam, Raahat Fateh Ali, KK
Achievement: I won the ghazal competition on All India radio
Pals on Indian Idol 4: Bhanu, Prosanjeet and Sand
Old 12-13-2008, 01:57 PM

Ananya Mishra

Ananya means: Infinite. My father named me About myself: I rehearse dance in the morning and singing in the evening. I am also a very confused person
Family: Parents, an elder brother (10 years older) and a younger sister. I am closest to my father. My first guruji is my father
Fear: Ghosts
Nickname: Shivvie
If I become the Indian idol, I will: Open a music institution for my father

Place: Varanasi Ananya is Pandit Birju Maharaj and Kishan Maharaj’s grand daughter—music and art run in her blood. She has trained professionally in singing and has won various music contests across the country.
Apart from being a good singer, Ananya is also a remarkable Kathak dancer, a music composer and plays the tabla. This young girl has a golden voice and the right attitude that won her the judges’ hearts instantly.
Ananya means: Infinite. My father named me
About myself: I rehearse dance in the morning and singing in the evening. I am also a very confused person
Family: Parents, an elder brother (10 years older) and a younger sister. I am closest to my father. My first guruji is my father

Ananya means: Infinite. My father named me About myself: I rehearse dance in the morning and singing in the evening. I am also a very confused person

Place: Varanasi Ananya is Pandit Birju Maharaj and Kishan Maharaj’s grand daughter—music and art run in her blood. She has trained professionally in singing and has won various music contests across the country.
Apart from being a good singer, Ananya is also a remarkable Kathak dancer, a music composer and plays the tabla. This young girl has a golden voice and the right attitude that won her the judges’ hearts instantly.

Colour: Red and pink Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan & Actress: Aishwarya Rai, Rani Mukherji

Old 12-13-2008, 01:58 PM

Bhavya Pandit

Place: Jalandhar Originally from Jalandhar, Bhavya is now based in Mumbai with her family. She has trained in classical music under Pandit Prabhakar Karekar and believes her sound understanding of music gives her an edge over the others. Bhavya is fun loving and an extrovert. Apart from singing, she is interested in acting, reading and surfing the internet.
Her biggest achievement was when she won the National Balshree Award from Dr A P J Abdul Kalam at the Rashtrapati Bhawan. Her family means the world to her and, unlike other girls of her age, she is addicted to bikes, cars and gadgets.

Bhavya means: Lavish, grand—I want to be bhavya in the music industry
About myself: Born in Haryana, I want the world to know me and my voice. I can’t survive without talking
Family: Parents, elder brother, grand mom (who passed away last year). I am closest to my brother
Inspiration: Asha Bhosle
Achievement: National Balshree Award from former President Abdul Kalam
One thing I would like to change in myself: I would like to lose weight and be less short tempered

Bhavya means: Lavish, grand—I want to be bhavya in the music industry About myself: Born in Haryana, I want the world to know me and my voice. I can’t survive without talking
Family: Parents, elder brother, grand mom (who passed away last year). I am closest to my brother
Inspiration: Asha Bhosle
Achievement: National Balshree Award from former President Abdul Kalam
One thing I would like to change in myself: I would like to lose weight and be less short tempered

Place: Jalandhar Originally from Jalandhar, Bhavya is now based in Mumbai with her family. She has trained in classical music under Pandit Prabhakar Karekar and believes her sound understanding of music gives her an edge over the others. Bhavya is fun loving and an extrovert. Apart from singing, she is interested in acting, reading and surfing the internet.
Her biggest achievement was when she won the National Balshree Award from Dr A P J Abdul Kalam at the Rashtrapati Bhawan. Her family means the world to her and, unlike other girls of her age, she is addicted to bikes, cars and gadgets.

Likes: Reading books, coin collection, watching TV, internet surfing and riding my cycle Colour: Black & Food: Mummy’s cooking
Actor: Shahid Kapur & Actress: Rani Mukherji
Old 12-13-2008, 01:58 PM

Charit Dixit

Place: Ahmedabad
Charit is currently pursuing his B Pharma. Although he has started learning music only in the last six to eight months, he plays a variety of instruments—ranging from the harmonium, flute and mouthorgan to a dholak.
Charit’s big moment was when he was awarded the Golden Voice Award in Rajasthan and got an opportunity to record two to three songs for a music album. His list of favourite singers include Manna Dey, Lata Mangeshkar, Mohd Rafi and Sonu Niigaam. Besides training in music, Charit enjoys painting and playing outdoor sports like football and cricket in his free-time.
Charit means: Character
Family: Parents and twin sister. I am closest to my sister
Inspiration: Manna Dey, Sonu Niigaam
Put-off: Dislike friends who backstab
If I become the Indian idol, I will: Open a music studio to give newcomers a break
Pals on Indian Idol 4: Kuldeep, Mohit, Saurabh and Priyanka

Likes: I like being with friends, painting, books and playing my harmonium, dholak, flute and mouth organ
Colour: Dark blue
Actor: Salman Khan & Actress: Amrita Rao
Food: Mummy’s urad dal and makka roti

Kapil Thapa

Praveen Ingale and Kiran Sutwane won Star Plus's "Aajaa Mahi Vay" Reality show

Place: Dehradun Kapil Thapa from Dehradun is an army man. He is a tough disciplinarian, but has a soft voice that can melt any heart. Although he hasn’t learnt music professionally, he enjoys the art as a hobby. Influenced by Indian Idol 3, Kapil participated in an orchestra contest where his band won the first prize.
After seeing Prashant Tamang crowned the Indian Idol last season, Kapil decided to try his luck in Indian Idol 4. Now his only dream is to make his army men proud and take his singing talent to newer heights.
About myself: I am from Dehradoon and am part of the army band
Nickname: Fauji bhai
Family: Dadi, parents, two elder brothers, sister-in-law, nephew. My father is retired from the army. Both my brothers are in the army
Inspiration:Shaan
Fears: God
Passion: Love to dance—have done many shows
One thing I would like to change in myself: I don’t want to change anything in life

Likes: Love to play football, carom, chess, dancing, and having fun with friends
Colour: Black
Actor: Aamir Khan
Actress:Aishwarya Rai
Food: Chinese

Tags
reality show, sony tv

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: