Sanjay Kapoor and Smriti Kalra’s Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara aired its final episode this month. Smriti, however, is not at all disappointed with the show going off-air this soon. In an interview with TOI, she said, “When you start any project or any activity, you want to reach the end line. I do feel a bit disappointed that we could not bring more to our viewers, but the way we have ended our show has also been very interesting. This show has been an enjoyable experience for me. The entire crew; from my makeup guy to hairstylist used to play music while we got ready for the shot. Our director always kept the atmosphere pleasant and happy and spot dadas served us with a pleasant smile.”

The actress also added that Sanjay’s room was more like a restaurant and that he got different kinds of cuisine every day. Reminiscing about her shooting days and memories with Sanjay, she said, “The entire unit of DSJS was fantabulous. My co-actor Sanjay Kapoor’s homemade food was a big attraction and Ashim and I used to always go there during lunch. Sanjay’s room was like a restaurant with different cuisines each day. On the other hand, my room was the relaxing room. We really enjoyed a lot and were like a big happy family.” (ALSO READ: Shocking! Sanjay Kapoor – Smriti Kalra’s Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara to end in February)

Smriti adds that they (the crew) were more like a family and the atmosphere was so positive that they would work even when they were unwell. She says, “As I mentioned, when the atmosphere on the set is bright and happy, you get up each morning with a smile and enthusiasm. Despite being unwell, you go and give your best. Also, the story was so interesting and playing Ahana was so challenging that the thought of being unwell took a back seat.” Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara was a lovely story between Ahana and Ananth and how their love prospered despite the age gap. What are your thoughts on this? Tell us in the comments below and stay tuned with us for more.