Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Sponsored Links

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 1475 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 04-08-2010, 07:17 AM

Default Gearing up for Zara Nachke Dikha

Zara Nachke Dikha Season 2 is going to start soon on STAR Plus with its two teams Masakkali v/s Maskalandar.
Discuss here

As we know ZND is a dance reality show but with a little different concept. The show is based on the concept of the battle of ***es on their performing s****s by experienced panel of judges.

Earlier the channel was trying to convince Salman Khan to judge the show but it didn’t happen and now we hear that they have fixed Shilpa Shetty to judge the show and she confirmed it through the micro blogging site, Twitter.

The channel has already started the promotion of the show as they are shooting a music video which was composed by Pritam and sung by Sunidhi Chauhan. When contacted her she said, “Basically, a lot of fun is happening, I am proud of the girls, I think there is no difference between the girls and boys today. The video track is fun and based on dance, whenever you will listen to the track you will feel like tapping your foot,” says Sunidhi.

The show will be on air from 1st May once IPL is done but the timing has not yet finalized. But now the contestants of the show Rakhi Sawant, Abhishek Awasthi, Haisal, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Sparsh, Aditi Gupta, Aamir Ali, Sushanth Singh Rajput along with others are working hard to get ready for the show. On 6th and 7th they were shooting for the music video, when contacted Rakhi Sawant she said, “Yes, we shot the music video for ZND and it was fun to dance with my co-stars. We had a lot of fun at N.D.Studios where we were shooting and now we are practicing as hard as possible to win the contest as it’s a battle between the ***es,” says Rakhi.

Old 04-08-2010, 07:18 AM

Default Rakhi Sawant: Dance is in my blood

TV actress turned producer Rakhi Sawant will now be seen in yet another dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha. The actress and drama queen is quite excited that after 3 years she is dancing on TV again.

How excited are you about this h. Tell us something about the show?
“I am very much excited because after Nach Baliye, I was busy doing other reality shows which were really not appealing because dance is in my blood. I really liked the concept of girl’s vs. boys and I guarantee that my team will win the competition. Iss show main kuch alag dekhne ko milega...”
Old 04-08-2010, 07:19 AM

How is your team preparing to go up against the boys’ team?
“Everyone is really working very hard to give answers to the boys’ team. Jis team main Sanjeeda aur Rakhi hai, woh team toh bas jeetegi..Sparsh jo meri jaan ho chuki hai, woh ek surprise package rahega…”

Is Abhishek Awasthi's presence making you nervous?
Main kyun nervous hogi? I will do my performance and with me my father is there, who is a history maker. I am always number one. Jesus has taught me not to interfere in other’s life and I don’t know who is he...”

Why viewers should watch the show?
“It has everything right from masti, dhoom dhadaka and lots more. When my girls’ team will perform, all the viewers will watch.”

Tags
zara nachke dikha

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: