Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Lead actors defend Geet

Views: 2054  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-29-2010, 01:24 PM

Default Lead actors defend Geet

As news of Star One’s Geet going off air float, the lead actors rubbish it…

Recently, there were widespread talks over Star One's new show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi all set to walk through the exit door. However, the lead actors say that there's no truth behind reports that claim that Geet is about to go off air.

Gurmeet Choudhary
who plays Maan says, "Yeh bakwaas news hai (Its rubbish). Geet has just started and everyone likes it. I've been getting good feedback from one and all. This show has not just been liked by my old fans but has also earned me a new set of fans."

The actor is happy about the applaud he has been receiving for his new character. "Everyone is appreciating me in this angry young man role. It feels nice that people have accepted with arms wide open," says Gurmeet.

Drashti Dhami aka Geet first laughed out loud at this news and then proceeded to answer after she overcame her fit of giggles. "No no, this is not true," the chirpy actress finally managed to blurt out.

When enquired what we can expect from the forthcoming episodes of Geet, Drashti says, "There's a lot of drama, tension and also there is a slight elevation in the level of chemistry between Geet and Maan."

According to our source, "Star One has been promoting Geet very nicely, and there is no chance of it going off air now. The story line will also see a new highpoint as the focus will move to Delhi, to Maan's house where a big mystery is about to unfold.

Guess, the Geet fans can heave a sigh of relief then…

Tags
geet

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->