Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zara Nachke Dikha on Baat Hamari

Views: 2293  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-24-2010, 10:48 AM
Award Winner

Default Zara Nachke Dikha on Baat Hamari

It’s celebration time on Sony Entertainment Television’s Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and there can’t be any celebration without naach-gaana. Many celebrities will be a part of Sachi and Shravan’s wedding and will shake their booty while Bappi da will croon to some of his popular numbers.

Well one thought that Bappi da wouldn’t dance but refraining from shaking a leg, when you have the best of dancers performing right in front of you, is nearly impossible. Bappi da too joined the party and performed on his on number.

But wasn’t Bollywood superstar Salman Khan to tipped to perform on the show? “Yes, he was but seems like he is not in the country”, says our source.

Says Sachi (Ankita Sharma), “Yes, it was fun shooting for this sequence but my only regret is that I didn’t get to perform. I had even requested the channel but I didn’t perform at all. You know how difficult it is to hold yourself when you watch people dancing and having fun right in front of you. All the performances were fantastic and I especially loved Rakhi’s dance. She performed on a medley of her popular numbers. Bappi da became very comfortable with us and promised to watch our show regularly.”

When a happy moment comes in the lives of the leading couple, one can surelylook forward to a major twist in the offing. “Well as of now the twist is that I am getting married, finally.”

Mahhi Vij, who too was a part of the celebration, says, “I performed on two songs – Laal Dupatta from Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and That’s The Way Mahi Way from Kal Ho Na Ho. I love to dance and this was the perfect opportunity for me to quench my desire to dance.”

The wedding is expected to air on August 1st on Baat Hamari Pakki Hai at 8:30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Tags
baat hamari pakki, zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->