Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Suhana is a Big STAR!

Views: 1187  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-05-2011, 04:19 PM

Default Suhana is a Big STAR!

The Sasural Genda Phool actress bagged the highest honour in the television category, the big star television actor (female), which was also her career’s first award. We spoke to Suhana about the Big STAR Television Entertainment Award and much more:

“I couldn’t believe that my name was announced. I was in total shock, but I’m glad that I won the first award of my career. I owe the award to my mother who was confident that I would make a mark in the industry, to STAR Plus and to my show’s creative team including, the writer Mitali, the producer Ravi Ozha and the director Rakesh, as I truly believe that the show’s script is the real winner.”
An excited Suhana further said, “I didn’t ever expect so much love and support from my fans and that the show would be loved by one and all. Govinda mama was very happy with my success and I too feel happy that I made my mother proud. Sometimes I do question myself whether I did deserve the award. But, I do feel that my hard work has finally paid off and hope to continue putting in the same amount of hard work and approaching my work with the same amount of honesty. I also wish that the New Year brings me many more such awards and that Sasural Genda Phool becomes the No. 1 show across all the channels.”
Suhana also replied to all the congratulatory messages from her fans on Starplus.in:
Noshin Nawar said “Hey Suhana, wish you a very happy new year and many congratulations on winning the best actress award. I’m very happy for you and hope that you win many more awards in 2011. My best wishes are always with you.”

Suhana replied “Hi, Noshin. How are you? Many thanks for all your wishes and I too am hoping to bag the maximum awards in 2011. It’s nice to hear that my fans like my work on the show.”

Maryam Ayub said, “Hey Suhana. How are you? First of all, I would like to congratulate you on wining the Big STAR Television Entertainer Award. You really deserve the award. Secondly, I would like to wish you a very happy New Year. May this year bring you a lot of happiness and success. Your show, Sasural Genda Phool rocks and your acting is brilliant. I think you are very beautiful and I love you very much and hope that you keep smiling always.”

Suhana replied, “I’m happy that finally audiences have accepted me on the show. Once again, I would like to thank the script writer for creating such different and vivid characters, especially Suhana. Thank you for all the wonderful things you’ve said about me and keep smiling while watching Sasural Genda Phool.”

Aushutosh Singh said, “I’m your biggest fan. I have been following all your shows since you entered the television industry. I also watched the Big Star Awards and the show on Star Plus which was aired during Diwali as you were anchoring it. I watch Sasural Genda Phool as I simply adore you and I think you’re the most beautiful girl in this world and your smile is simply beautiful. I would like to request the channel to air the show for one hour daily from Monday to Sunday because I love it can’t wait for the next episode to air. On the show, I hope you leave the Kashyap family and then realise your love for Ishaan, but please don’t start dating another guy in order to forget Ishaan. My best wishes are with you always.”

Suhana replied, “Thanks for praising me and appreciating all my performances and I’m truly speechless after reading your message. I’m glad that you like me and understand your love for the show. But, it is up to the channel to decide the length and the timings of the show. Just to keep you glued a little more, watch out for some very cute love scenes between Ishaan and me.”
Asha said, “I hope the spat between Ishaan and you is over soon and us fans would like to see you guys live happily ever after like a happy couple. You guys have become a part of our daily lives and any thing good or bad in the show reflects on our moods too. The show’s fun and light moments make us smile and laugh and that’s the best part of the show. I wish all the actors of Sasural Genda Phool all the very best. God bless you.”

Suhana replied, “Thank you for the kind words. Suhana and Ishaan are a very cute couple and have been immensely loved by the audiences so don’t worry very soon there will be some happy moments between us. All this love makes me feel very lucky but at the same time I won’t forget my middle-class family roots.”
After replying to a few of the fan messages, a very emotional Suhana said, “I have never witnessed such popularity and I want to thank God, my mom and all my viewers for all the love they have showered on me. My only aim now is to work hard and be a very simple and down-to-earth person.”
Suhana says the show is going to get more interesting so don’t forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->