Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 6432 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 06-08-2010, 06:06 PM

Default Suhana & Ishaan (Sasural Genda Phool) Dance Performance in Star Parivaar Awards 2010

They might look like chalk and cheese on their show Sasural Genda Phool but they sizzle together at STAR Parivaar Awards 2010. Haughty Suhana will be seen matching her steps with husband Ishaan for the first time ever, much to the delight of the viewers. Like Ishaan, it's Suhana's debut attempt at SPA too and she is all gung-ho about it. Launched just two months ago, the show is getting an overwhelming response from the viewers and we hope that it turns out to be a success even at the awards night.

The show has recently picked up on the TRP charts. What do you have to say about the huge response from the viewers?
It feels good to be accepted by the viewers.

What according to you is the USP of the show?
I think its the concept of the show that has struck the right chord with the viewers.

Ads

Any tips for Ishaan to handle his wife Suhana?

I think one must give tips to Suhana. She is the one who keeps badgering him all the time. She expects him to be well-dressed and well-behaved all the time. Suhana pesters him to wear matching tie and shoes. Poor Ishaan puts up with her demands because he loves her.

Tell us about your clothes which you wear on the show. You have been lucky to don all designer apparels in almost all your shows including Sasural Genda Phool?
Oh! I love designer clothes personally. I am really fond of wearing good clothes. In Radhaa Ki Betiyaan, I played an assistant to a well-known designer, so my association with the designer clothes on-screen is long standing

You have a fan in Kiran Karmarkar, who acknowledges your talent especially from the days of Bhaskar Bharti.

Yes, he complimented me and it feels great. He himself is an extremely talented actor and when a compliment comes from someone like him, it truly is overwhelming.

What is that one thing you like in Ishaan?
Ishaan is an extremely patient guy, who has the sensibility to handle everything in the best possible way. Suhana is temperamental and her emotions rule the situation. Ishaan knows how to handle her and takes care of her.

When can viewers expect Suhana being warm towards Ishaan?
Still time to go for it. Ishaan is being himself and one will see the couple come together eventually.

What changes do you want to see in Suhana on the show?
After staying together for a while, you tend to pick up each others' traits, irrespective of being negative or positive. I would want Ishaan to be a little more fun and if you ask me as a viewer of the show, I would want Suhana to tone down a bit.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:07 PM

Do you relate to your character?
Not at all. The only trait I can relate to with Suhana is that like her, I too am organised as a person. I am a cleanliness freak and very unlike of her, I am super-patient in real life.

Which on-screen or off-screen jodi resembles your pair?
None, as we are one of a kind.

Tags
star parivaar awards

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: