Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bidaai reaches its zenith

Views: 1691  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Award Winner

Default Bidaai reaches its zenith

STAR Plus' prime time show Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has reached the No1 position after 8 months, surpassing Zee TV’s top show Pavitra Rishta.

In the TRP race Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has got 6.6 whereas Pavitra Rishta has only managed to get 4.4., so STAR Plus is ruling all the channels by getting 411 points as compared to Colors (253) and Zee TV at 211 points.

We spoke to Alekh, who said, “I am happy for everything God has given. Audiences are loving the new sisters Khushi and Tamanna, but at the same time I am missing Sadhana but mere dost mere saath hain hamesha. This is what Alekh has to say. Angad Hasija is very happy, “I think audiences like the new story line and characters. They are getting interested about Khushi who is a replica of Sadhana and Tamanna as well.”

Later we spoke to Ragini, she said, “I am happy that I am the Maasi maa of Khushi as I can feel that Sadhana is with me always but at the same time I am missing her a lot. Now I have become a mother of two girls. This is well appreciated by the audiences.”

She added, “Bidaai got all the support since last week with the death of Sadhana and now even people have accepted the leap as they want to see what bonding these two cousins will have.

There are many loyal fans of Bidaai in Northern parts of India and I think it’s because of them that we are again ruling the charts and I hope it would remain same and the audience would accept Khushi and Tamanna as they are the new generation of Rajvansh family.”

STAR Plus has always given shows which have become iconic and now with the changed look, the channel has given its audiences a treat with many new shows like Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, Tere Liye, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain, Behenein, Sasural Genda Phool. Seems like STAR Plus is all set to dominate the No 1 position of a long time to come.

Don’t forget to watch the new phase of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus

Tags
bidaai, daily soap, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->