Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

HD Videos, Photos - Rekha Performance at IIFA 2018

Views: 1891  
Old 06-25-2018, 08:50 PM

Default HD Videos, Photos - Rekha Performance at IIFA 2018

Rekha Leaves Fans Speechless With Her Enchanting Performance at IIFA 2018

1/13

Image credit: Yogen Shah Rekha Leaves Fans Speechless With Her Enchanting Performance

From “Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya” to “Salam-E-Ishq Meri Jaan”, veteran actress Rekha left everyone smitten here with her grand finale performance at the 19th edition of IIFA

2/13

Image credit: Yogen Shah Rekha s Mesmerising Performance at IIFA 2018

Known for her elegance and twinkle toes, Rekha, 63, looked stunning in a powder pink Anarkali bedazzled with silver zari work as she performed live on stage after two decades

3/13
Image credit: Yogen ShahRekha Performs After 20 Years at IIFA 2018

She brought alive the 1981 film “Umrao Jaan” as she swayed effortlessly on numbers like “Dil Cheez Kya Hai” and “In Aankhon Ki Masti”

4/13
Image credit: Yogen ShahRekha's Mesmerising Performance at IIFA 2018

She also danced on numbers from the 1960 film “Mughal-E-Azam” like “Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya” and “Thare Rahiyo” from “Pakeezah”.

5/13
Image credit: Yogen ShahRekha Leaves Fans Speechless With Her Enchanting Performance

Actors like Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Kartik Aaryan went on stage to do an encore of “Salam-E-Ishq” with her

6/13
Image credit: Yogen ShahRekha Feels She Has Become a Better Actor

After her performance, Rekha said that “after sharing stage space with these great actors today, I feel I have become a better actor and a better person. I have become a better actor and a better performer after the stardust has rubbed on me”

7/13
Image credit:

8/13

She brought alive the 1981 film “Umrao Jaan” as she swayed effortlessly on numbers like “Dil Cheez Kya Hai” and “In Aankhon Ki Masti”

9/13

10/13

She also danced on numbers from the 1960 film “Mughal-E-Azam” like “Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya” and “Thare Rahiyo” from “Pakeezah”.

11/13
Image credit: Yogen ShahRekha Feels She Has Become a Better Actor

After her performance, Rekha said that “after sharing stage space with these great actors today, I feel I have become a better actor and a better person. I have become a better actor and a better performer after the stardust has rubbed on me”

12/13

Known for her elegance and twinkle toes, Rekha, 63, looked stunning in a powder pink Anarkali bedazzled with silver zari work as she performed live on stage after two decades

13/13

Tags
photos

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum