Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Abhas Joshi on working with Rekha & Shatrugan

Views: 1481  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-02-2010, 03:36 PM

Default Abhas Joshi on working with Rekha & Shatrugan

Voice of India and Music Ka Mahamuqqabla contestant Abhas Joshi will debut as an actor in a film called Aaj Phir Jeene Ki Tamanna Hai, in this film he plays the youngest son of Rekha and Shatrugan Sinha.

We spoke to Abhas Joshi who said that, “I had never imagined that in my early days of my career, I will make my acting debut with living legends like Rekha and Shatrugan Singha. I play the youngest son. It’s a very family oriented film and I hope I have done justice to my role in acting. It was a great learning experience to work with Rekha mam and Mr.Sinha and I don’t know whether my role will be appreciated but I am happy that I play the son of Rekha, the diva of Indian cinema.”

Further, he told us about how he got the role, “In one of the professional meetings, I met Poonam Singh, who is the producer of the film and had seen me anchoring Voice of India –Chote Ustaad and she gave me an offer of acting. It is her first production venture and I said yes to her. For this film I have acted and sang a few songs especially the title track of the film.”

The film is directed by Ramesh Talwar and is scheduled to release on this March

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->