Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Abbas Khan of SAB TV's Lapataganj is the next actor to have fallen ill...

Views: 3031  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-25-2010, 02:36 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Plutleteard
Default Abbas Khan of SAB TV's Lapataganj is the next actor to have fallen ill...

Abbas Khan of SAB TV's Lapataganj is the next actor to have fallen ill...

Abbas Khan the lead actor of SAB TV's Lapataganj is quite worried as he is forced to take an off from shoot, that too during the important sequence of Ramleela.

We hear that Abbas has been running high temperature for few days now, and has been advised to take rest by the doctors.

Abbas Khan talking about his ill health says, "Yes, I have been unwell. I have taken a day's off from work. The doctor has asked me to take bed rest for a week or so, till my fever subsides. But being part of a daily soap, I need to resume shoot soon. I am on medication and hope that things go well with me".

Lapataganj is currently shooting the sequence of Ramleela. "It was real fun shooting for this sequence. We had a blast. Being an actor I have to portray whatever the character demands and I enjoy doing that. In fact we are lucky to get a chance to play a mythological character in a comic way as this".

We wish Abbas a speedy recovery..

Tags
abbas khan, lapataganj, sab tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->