Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mahi Vij talks on Lagi Tujse Lagan

Views: 3804  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-08-2010, 09:38 AM
Award Winner

Default Mahi Vij talks on Lagi Tujse Lagan

Mahi Vij who was last seen in Subha Kadam is now playing the ugly Nakusha in Lagi Tujhse Lagan. Nakusha’s beautiful face will be unveiled in today’s episode.

Mahi Vij speaks on her new show in the print

Why Laagi Tujhse Lagan?

“I think it’s an author-backed role. These are the kind of roles that hardly come your way, so why leave it?”

So now, you will be the next Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi (Mona Singh)?

“I’m not because I’m Mahi and she was Mona (laughs). I don’t mind playing Nakusha all my life. My mother watches my show regularly while my father who is not a TV freak catches the re-runs. That gives me enough energy to go on with a role like this.”

You are setting a mould, which cannot break easily in your career?

“I’m not and even if I am, it doesn’t matter. I am not afraid of what kind of shows will come my way after this or if I will really land another show after this. I don’t even dream of becoming a film actress, which most actresses do when they enter TV.”

What is your background?

“I was a model in Delhi. There, the spectrum was limited to print advertisements and hoardings. I thought about shifting to Mumbai for a larger base. My parents accompanied me and I became a model here. Then I was offered Kaisi Laagi Lagan, which eventually became Shubh Kadam on Sahara One. It lasted a year and my contract and the show ended together and then, here I am on the sets of Laagi Tujhse Lagan. I have already had two lagans” and jokingly she added mera lagan kab hoga.

Any plans to take up new shows.

“Right now, I’m booked for all the 30 days of the month. Once newer characters are introduced and the tracks begin to shift, maybe I will have the time to consider a reality show.”

Are you dating someone?

“No, who will date an ugly girl like me?

Tags
mahi vij, nakusha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->