Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Views: 1132  
Old 01-06-2009, 02:32 PM

Default Sudha turns positive for Kaisi Lagi LaganSudha turns positive for Kaisi Lagi Lagan

After portraying negative shade of Ramola Sikand in Kahin Kisi Roz , Sudha will now be seen playing a positive character in a prime time daily Kaisi Lagi Lagan.

"I will be playing Ambika Khanna who has come from London after 18 years. She's a very straight forward lady and at the same time, she's sentimental too. She shares a wonderful relation with Raghav (Asmit Kaushik). In fact he is the only one in the family who is comfortable with Ambika," explains Sudha.

Sudha says after having turned down numerous roles, she finally said yes to the role of Ambika.

"Ambika is a very strong character, above all the main reason for accepting this was because I am sentimentally attached to Cinevistaas (the production house)," says the actress.

Through the years Sudha Chandran, has grown to become one of the most loved negative characters. But she says negative or positive – she loves playing all kinds of roles. And its no wonder then that the senior actress is a part of 5 dailes now.

“I enjoy all kinds of roles as I find all of them very monotonous. I don't want to be known for playing negative only; I confide in playing all kinds of roles… after all it's the work that matters,” she says.

Sudha has been a part of many shows like Kahin Kisi Roz (Star Plus), Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Star Plus), Kuchh Iss Tarah (Sony TV) and the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Ja (Sony TV).

Sudha has already started shooting for Kaisi Lagi Lagan and her entry in the show will be telecast in a week.

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: