Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Narayani Shastri speak on Life and more

Views: 1538  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-23-2010, 04:37 PM
Award Winner

Default Narayani Shastri speak on Life and more

TV actress Narayani Shastri, is playing the lead role in a Bollywood flick Na Ghar Ke Na Ghat Ke co-starring Om Puri and Paresh Rawal and producer Rahul Aggarwal who is making his debut in the film.

In a recent interview Narayani told the reporters that. “Age is not an issue when it comes to acting. Isn’t Amitabh Bachchan still acting at 67?”

Later the reporters quizzed her about her much publicised break-up with television actor Gaurav Chopra. “Even if a relationship is over, I don’t sever that bond. All my ex-boyfriends are still very close to me. After all, we get close to them because we have liked something about them. That doesn’t change.”

About Ekta Kapoor she said,” We have a healthy work relationship and have no problems.”

Working with veterans like them was not a learning experience for her, “In the past 17 years, I’ve done theatre, modelling and acting on TV. How much can you learn when you’ve worked with them once,” she said in the recent interview.

What about TV shows? “It’s been two years since I did a TV show. I find today’s TV serials boring and even the reality shows are not so real. I take life as it comes. It’s more fun that way, isn’t it?”

Tags
narayani shastri

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->