Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television Forums

Television Forums Live Streaming, Today Episode Written Updates, Online Full Episode HD Videos, Future Story, TV Shows Latest News Updates, Story ahead, Tellybuzz, Upcoming, As on date, Whats happening, What will happen next, Whats going on, Summary, Synopsis,Star Plus,Sony TV,Zee TV, Colors TV,Star Plus,Kollywood (Tamil), Tollywood (Telugu), Bollywood (Hindi), Mollywood (Malayalam) News Updates, LifeOK, SAB TV, Desi Tashan, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Latest Telly News, TV gossip, Indian TV Serials, Reality shows, TV stars,Celebs,Actors,Actress, TRP,Top 10,TV ratings,Telly Updates & Mo, Latest news from the Indian Television Industry under one roof. From the latest Indian Television News to TV Celebrity News and TV Gossip, Telly Buzz truly connects viewers with Indian Television. Our network of reporters along with our dedicated development team members cover the ins and outs of the indian television industry and garner all the latest tv news, gossip, tv show reviews, and highlights happening on and behind the silver screen, TV Serials, Celebrities, Online Full Episode Videos, Photos, TOP 10, Buzz

Views: 7804 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 12-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Award Winner

Default New Kid: Kavi Shastri

Kavi Shastri, young actor from London was seen in a small role in Imtiaz Alis Love Aaj Kal and now he is making his TV debut in Rishta.com on January, 2010 through Yash Raj.He plays a character called Rohan Mehra.

About his character

He plays Rohan Mehra, a classic playful women's man. His charisma always gets him enough attention from women.

At work, Rohan is laidback, cool and almost callous with finding the right match, but his unmistakable instinct always helps him figure the right match.

We spoke to Kavi Shastri about his big TV debut

I did love Aaj Kal with Saif Ali Khan and this made me do more work back in Mumbai and so for this role of Rohan I gave auditions in Yash Raj, and after long waiting finally I got selected for Rishta.com.

Further, he told us, My lovely family is in London and even my brother is also back there so I am just jealous as in London its snowing. It is fun to be in Mumbai. I am taking Hindi lessons from Vikas Kumar who is also in the Powder show and so I am in the learning process reading script too.

To know more about Kavi Shastri

Birth Date: 19th February 1986

Interests: Reading, movies and love to drink.

When did the acting bug bite? At the age 9th I went to drama school and my dad told me to join acting school instead of playing soccer.

Favourite Actor:
Shahrukh Khan, Al Pacino

Favourite Actress:
Madhuri Dixit, Julia Roberts

Favourite Film: It has to be Dilwale Dhulanniya.and God father 2

A role I would love to reprise: I think Aamir Khan of Dil Chahta Hai

Did you attend acting classes? First in Padmini Kolapure Acting School and at Italia Conti Academy.

Preconceived notion of the television industry: Back home in London, every actor loves to do TV shows and also be in films while in India-film stars cant do TV shows, they hesitate, which is odd.

Ads

Tags
kavi shastri, rishta.com, yash raj

New topics in Television Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: