Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

The animated avatar I would like to play on TV

Views: 3213  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Award Winner

Default The animated avatar I would like to play on TV

This week the release of Avatar has created quite a buzz in Bollywood and TV circles.We spoke to a few celebs to find out which animated character they would like to become an Avatar

Karan Mehra: -

Any character from Tom and Jerry since that is the only cartoon show I watch. I would like to be Tom or may be Jerry or even Spike actually!

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Award Winner

Shruti Seth:-

I would like to be any comedy character which will be cute, let’s say Jerry!!!
Old 12-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Award Winner

Moulli Ganguly:-

Minnie Mouse for sure. I loved to paint Mickey and Minnie together as a kid. Minnie has always been adorable and my favorite Disney character.

Old 12-19-2009, 03:12 PM
Award Winner

Amit Tandon:-

Popeye has great muscles, always wins the girl’s heart in the end and does all that with spinach! Wish I could do all that with my spinach…
Old 12-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Award Winner

Gauhar Khan :-

It has to be Jerry . He gets everyone’s sympathy and everyone loves him and he manages to get away with all his mischief.

Tags
animated, avtar, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->