Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants of MTV Roadies Season 7 (+ Personal info with photos)

Views: 18872  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2009, 12:04 PM

Default Participants of MTV Roadies Season 7 (+ Personal info with photos)

Ameya R. Kadam

City: Mumbai

About Me: I'm currently studying Commercial Arts. I'm a fun loving guy. Love to do things that I really like in my own way. Right now I don't have any girlfriend because my entire focus is on my career. Everyone loves me for my mischievous nature. I don't think there is anything wrong in spicing up a reality show for viewers entertainment.

Dislikes: Fights, body waxing

Craziest thing I've ever done: I've once done a nude shoot. It was freaking crazy!

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2009, 12:05 PM

Amritpal Singh

City: Mumbai

About Me: I am a simple guy who is passionate about movies, music and who dreams big. My dad is a stuntman. I've worked in a BPO for almost three years now. I don't have a girlfriend yet. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins that I relate to completely, I always want more from life. One of my fantasies is to marry Aishwarya Rai take her around the world for our honeymoon. Human nature is unpredictable so I might just back stab a friend for success. You never know. However I won't do anything on the show that'll hurt my dignity.

Dislikes: liars, hypocrites

Craziest thing I've ever done: Jumped off a speeding bike.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:06 PM

Anwar Syed

City: Jamshedpur

About Me: I've worked for Wipro Technologies as a software engineer for almost 21 months. Currently I'm doing my MBA from XLRI Jamshedpur. I did my schooling from Delhi (where I originally belong). I play a lot of sports. I like adventure rides, rock music, dance, acting etc. I'm a cool and fun-loving person. On Roadies, I want to have a lot of fun doing tasks and want everyone along to have loads of fun too. Currently I'm single.

Likes: Adventure rides, rock music, dance, acting, hiking, sports
Dislikes: People who act smart ; interfere in someone else's life

Craziest thing I've ever done: Climbed a hill (7 km trek) in Ooty at Climbed a hill (7 km trek) in Ooty at night. Four of us with 2 torches through dense forest cover on the hill side. It didn't sound this exciting back then, we were scared till death but nonetheless it was an experience of a lifetime.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:06 PM

Aratrika Bhattacharya

City:

About Me: I started working ever since I was 18. I love being self dependent. I'm a very fun loving, daring and straight forward person. I have the spirit of a roadie and want to prove it to the world. I have many boyfriends but interestingly I'm not steady with any of them. I don't hesitate to give it back to guys when they try to act smart. I've bashed up guys in the middle of the road. My wildest fantasy is to rob a world bank.

Dislikes: Backstabbers, eve teasers

Craziest thing I've ever done: People say that I am mad and whatever I do is crazy. But according to me the craziest thing I've ever done would be that, I stopped going to college after joining my first job. I told this to my father after five months and he was completely stunned and speechless. After a couple of seconds he slapped me and I just smiled and replied "I am 18 and am working.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:07 PM

Bharti Nagpal

City: Delhi

About Me: I've worked as an anchor, emcee, a voice over artist and as a software developer. I live my life in my own way i.e. with perfection. I'm completely addicted to myself. I am insane about what I want and end up getting it no matter what. I want to have my own swayamvar where I'll delegate tasks to the prospective grooms.

Dislikes: Non-veg

Craziest thing I've ever done: Walking on the edge of the 3rd floor of a building for a bet of 200 bucks.

Tags
mtv, reality show, roadies 7

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->