Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Angad Hasija mesmerizes one and all with a solo act..

Views: 2141  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-18-2010, 05:02 PM

Default Angad Hasija mesmerizes one and all with a solo act..

Angad Hasija fans will have a treat this weekend, as they watch their favorite actor give ones of his best performances in Star Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha..

The day has finally arrived for all those who have been waiting with bathed breath to see a solo performance coming from the handsome dude Angad Hasija in Star Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha!!

Angad will be performing a Solo in the Thakkar Round of Zara Nachke Dikha this weekend on the contemporary dance form.

According to our source, "His solo act was very emotional and breathtaking and the judges were overwhelmed on seeing Angad excel on the dance floor. Angad got every move and position perfect, and was appreciated by all the three judges. Arshad Warsi had to literally take back his words, and say that Angad proved everyone wrong and danced like a dream getting all postures and moves perfectly".

Arshad was so elated after the performance that he joined Angad on stage and did a cartwheel with him. Angad had his on screen brother Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chauhan cheering him all thro' the act. His co-stars from Bidaai who had come to support Angad were equally amazed seeing his performance.

When contacted, an elated Angad told us, "Yes, my fans will get to see me performing a solo act this week. It went on very well, and the judges appreciated my performance a lot. I will be performing on the number O Soniya".

What's more, a little birdie told us that Angad got a perfect 10 from all the three judges!!

Tags
angad hasija, zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->