Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Chandramukhi Chautala turns Meh****a in FIR

Views: 2391  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Award Winner

Default Chandramukhi Chautala turns Meh****a in FIR

Kavita Kaushik aka Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala of SAB’s FIR will be seen in a new avatar in the upcoming episode of the show. The cop would essay the role of dance diva, the ’70s Helen. Apparently, a goon has abducted Chautala’s team of cops and in an attempt to bring them out of his clutches, she performs a dance number, a la Helen.

Says Kavita, “Inspector Aryan (Ali Asgar) in an attempt to prove his point that he is smarter than everyone else in the team, asks his superior to allow him to bust the gang of goons, which is headed by Mangal. He always feels that Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala walks away with all the accolades as she remains to be the primary choice to solve all the cases.

Aryan is allowed to go to the jungle, with two other cops only to be abducted by daku Mangal. Mangal calls me up and demands me to surrender or that I should face dire consequences. It is then when I come to Aryan and the team’s rescue in the disguise of a banjaran with an aide.

The advantage is that Mangal has never seen me and it becomes easier for me to sneak into their camp without giving rise to any suspicion. I have performed the popular ‘Meh****a’ song. We had a blast shooting for the same story which will be divided into two episodes. We have already shot one episode.”

The character of dacoit Mangal will be essayed by actor Naveen Baba. And the episode will be aired sometime later this month.

Tags
chandramukhi chautala, fir, kavita kaushik, sab tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->