Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pallavi Subhash back with Godbharaai on Sony

Views: 1932  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-08-2010, 05:53 PM

Default Pallavi Subhash back with Godbharaai on Sony

After the failure of Basera will Sony’s Godbharaai catalyze Pallavi’s career like Karam Apna Apna…

Pallavi Subhash who was away from television after Baser is back with Godbharaai on Sony Entertainment Television. This Sphere Origins' show will air during weekdays at primetime slot beginning either in the first or second week of March.
Pallavi better known as Gauri of Star Plus's Karam Apna Apna says, "This family oriented show about a lady who cant conceive for years after marriage seemed quite interesting, hence I took it up."

Talking further she says, "My character Astha gets ridiculed by society, but my husband played by Shakti Anand fully supports me. There are compelling reasons for me not getting pregnant and how certain complications happen as a result, is what the story is all about."

Pallavi blames changes in the story line for Basera's failure to get TRPs. She also is not scared of working with a channel like Sony that has not got a good run in fiction of late. "I always believe that shows work and not channels. "

Pallavi has also worked in Ekta Kapoor's Kasam Se(Zee), Aathvaan Vachan(Sony) .She had also shaken a leg in reality show, 'Tyohaar Dhamaka' on 9X. "I don't mind something similarly, but right now I have my hands full with Godbharai", she says.

She does not want to compare any of her shows. "My characters in Karam and Basera have been poles apart and Godbharaai is no different,"she says.

"I am raring to start shooting which begins from tomorrow," she signs off.

Tags
sony

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->