Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV Kundali Bhagya Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, Photos

Views: 8111  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 05:35 PM

Default Zee TV Kundali Bhagya Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, Photos

Latest Update
  • Today Episode:
  • One of the most loved television shows by the netizens, Kundali Bhagya has finally completed five years. The cast of the show posted a group picture on their social media handles as they celebrated the achievement.
    Even Manjit Joura, who played Rishabh Luthra in the show, rreturned to the show after he had quit it seven months back. He said “I didn't want to get back to the show, but when I heard the script and the kind of changes that were made to the story, I couldn't say no. In fact, I feel these changes in the story should have happened earlier. Had that been the case, I wouldn't have quit. There's a lot more to the story and my character has scope to perform, which is why I am a part of the show again. After I quit Kundali in November, last year, I worked on Naagin 6 and a few other projects as well. So it's not that I didn't have work on hand."
  • Breaking news! Dheeraj Dhoopar bids adieu to Kundali Bhagya, Shakti Arora to play the new male lead: This is probably one of the biggest exits from any TV show in recent times. Dheeraj Dhoopar has decided to quit Kundali Bhagya, a daily soap he joined five years ago to play the male lead, Karan Luthra. Apparently, the actor wishes to explore new avenues and the parting with the makers has been mutual. So, who is the new hero? Given that the responsibility is huge, as the show is popular and Dheeraj has become a household name as Karan, the production house wanted a face that would forge a connection with the audience almost immediately. They have roped in Shakti Arora, who is better known as Milan Vaghela in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, to play the new male lead. Now, whether he will play Karan Luthra or a new character remains to be seen.
  • Informs a source associated with Kundali Bhagya, “Yes, Dheeraj has decided to move on. It was a fruitful association and a good one as long as it lasted. We wish him good luck in his future endeavours. We are glad to have Shakti on board with us to play the new hero. We are working on the storyline to accommodate the change.”
  • Shakti was last seen in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, which ended in 2019. The actor is returning to the small screen almost after three years.
  • A change is expected for Dheeraj both on the personal and professional fronts. He is all set to embrace fatherhood. He tied the knot with actress Vinny Arora in 2016 and the couple is expecting their first child in August. Talking about the big development, Dheeraj in an exclusive chat with BT had said, “The fact that I am going to become a father soon needs me to prioritise things in my life. Once my priorities are in place, I feel it will be an easy task to take on the new role. Vinny is a wonderful girl and very mature. She handles everything to the T. I am confident that she will handle everything perfectly, including raising the baby and taking care of me and the house. Vinny is my lucky charm. I am where I am today because of her unconditional support.”
  • Preeta announces that she is the owner of Luthras’ riches; leaves everyone shocked
  • Sarla's decision to come in way of Preeta and Karan’s sorted out differences
  • Preeta informs Sarla that she is not pregnant
  • Karan's friend Sonakshi visits Luthra house - Kundali Bhagya begins with Srishti calling Preeta to warn her about Sherlyn’s intention to harm her child. She tells her everything about her plan of making Preeta fall after tripping on the marbles. Karan takes the phone from Preeta’s hand and asks Srishti to let Preeta spend time with him. He takes her to show how well he can swing the cradle. Preeta gets emotional.
  • Mansi Srivastava, who was last seen in Ishq Mein Marjawan 2, will be entering the show as Dheeraj’s college best friend. It will be a positive character.
  • Karan finally comes home , Preeta apologizes to Sherlyn
  • Preeta covering up Sameer’s revelation about the phone. She says that this is not the right time for the family to think about right or wrong but to make things work so that Karan can come out of jail. To support Sameer’s statement she says that the phone didn’t get misplaced but stolen. On the other hand, Mahira thinks about Karan’s feelings for Preeta. She wonders how Preeta is so dedicated towards him even when he has not confessed his love for her. She ultimately decides that she will win him by hook or by crook.
  • Karan convinces Ruchika to support Preeta
    After shoot being stalled in Mumbai, cast and crew of Kundali Bhagya shift their location to Goa
  • Kundali Bhagya actor Abhishek Kapur says ''It was a rather emotional moment'' on meeting family after a yearAbhishek Kapur who stays alone and away from his family in Mumbai, traveled back home to Delhi after nearly a year to spend some time with his family.
  • Kundali Bhagya begins with the ACP asking everyone about their whereabouts on the day of Akshay’s ******. After investigating everyone about their locations, he asks Preeta and then exclaims that he knows where she was. He names her as the culprit and says that she would be arrested.

Kundali Bhagya, in the spin off of the popular Television series Kumkum Bhagya tells the story of two sisters (Shraddha Arya as Preeta Arora) and (Anjum Faikh as Shrishti Arora) who goes on in a journey of reuniting with their mother, Sarla (Supriya Shukla). The story commences as the two sisters face the rich and lavish Luthra family. The Luthra brothers, Karan and Rishabh's relation with the Arora sisters witnesses a dynamic progress and it forms the crux of the story. Preeta and Karan's journey from a feeling of hatred towards each other to understanding their softer side makes it an interesting watch for the audience. Kundali Bhagya airs on Zee TV from Monday-Friday at 9.30 pm and it streams on Zee5.

Shraddha Arya is one of the leading television actresses we have in the industry. She is currently portraying the role of Preeta Karan Luthra in ZeeTV's popular TV show Kundali Bhagya. She's paired alongside Dheeraj Dhoopar. Her chemistry with the dapper actor is widely appreciated. Shraddha wears the choicest of clothes in Kundali Bhagya. Recently, the actress shared some stunning pictures on her gram, giving a glimpse of her upcoming look from the show. And Shraddha looks so gorgeous that you cannot take your eyes off her. We agree that western outfits look hot, but desi outfits RULE. Here's one full-length picture of Shraddha that she shared on her gram.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 05:40 PM

Dheeraj played Prem in Sasural Simar Ka..He also played the character of Amar in Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge..Currently seen as male protagonist Karan in Zee TV Show Kundali Bhagya.

Manit Joura was earlier seen on television in the Star Plus reality show, Aaja Mahi Vay where he partnered Manika Dandha. The guy later took part in the Gladrags Megamodel Manhunt 2008. He has been the Brand Ambassador for Brunch Magazine for four years now. Manit has been walking the ramps, and has been seen in various fashion shows. He was part of the 'Ungli Uthao Vote Karo' campaign where he was seen along with John Abraham. He has recently shot for Godrej Hair Color ad which will be on air in the next few weeks. Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh, produced by Sunshine Productions will see the entry of a guy in the life of Neetu Sethi, played by Sargun Mehta. "A relatively new face to television, Manit Joura will play the love interest of Neetu in the show".

Shraddha joined a talent hunt by Zee cine stars ki khoj. She won the competition from Delhi and became the first runner up from all over India. She made her debut in movie Nishabd as Mr Bachchan's daughter.

She have worked with Junior Bachchan in advertisements and commercials. And made other ads with Hrithik Roshan and Minisha Lamba.Currently she is playing Lakshmi in Life Ok, Main Lakhsmi tere aangan ki.

Anjum Fakih

Madhu Raja

Supriya Shukla

Mahira Sharma is an Actress/ Model who gained massive popularity for her appearance in music videos like Lehenga, Gal Karke and more. She played the role of Jamini in Naagin 3 and was seen in Zee TV's show Kundali Bhagya as Manisha.

Other Star Cast Anjum Fakih, Abhishek Kapur, Ruhi Chaturvedi, Sanjay Gagnani
Old 04-26-2020, 05:41 PM

Source indiaforums

Kundali Bhagya: Sanjay Gagnani aka Prithvi's Entry to Cause 'Rang Mein Bhang' For Luthras?

Sanjay Gagnani a.k.a Prithvi is all set to return to Kundali Bhagya this Holi. After an absence of two months, Prithvi (who was on a business trip) will enter the Luthra house where the Holi celebrations are going on. So that no one notices, he will put color across his face and observe what exactly has transpired since the time he left and then, he'll start planning his moves. Expect a lot of drama to follow in Kundali Bhagya with Prithvi's return.

Talking about the same, Sanjay Gagnani revealed, "Getting back to Kundali Bhagya after two months is exciting. In the show, it was shown that Prithvi is out of town and no one knew that he will be back in Holi. In fact, I feel that it is perfect time to get back because a lot of drama happens around Holi. A lot of people have been asking me where is Prithvi, we miss all the fun and drama, but the track was changing and I feel it has really helped the show by leaps and bounds. Now, I am coming back with a bang. While I wasn't shooting, I got time to prepare for my brother's wedding and I was also shooting for other shows, working out, learning to dance, playing basket ball. Mainly I got time to spend quality time with my family and I felt it was the best thing ever! Now, I am back with all new energy and I promise my fans a lot of action, fun and entertainment. The volcano Prithvi Malhotra is ready to be 'Rang mein Bhang' this Holi." Are you excited for the episode? Let us know your views in the comments below...
Old 09-12-2020, 05:32 PM

Default 'Kundali Bhagya' Shoot Stops; Sanjay Gagnani Tests COVID-19 Positive

'Kundali Bhagya' Shoot Stops; Sanjay Gagnani Tests COVID-19 Positive

Actor Sanjay Gagnani, who is currently playing the role of Prithvi in Zee TV's TRP Topper Kundali Bhagya is the latest to ahve tested positive for COVID-19. Needless to say, following Gagnani's positive test results, the shoot of the show has been temporarily halted.

The wrath of coronavirus is indeed more real than one can imagine and anticipate now. The official statistics are available for everyone to see where India is now clocking almost one lakh cases everyday which is indeed more concerning than ever. This has obviously imapcted the telly world too where we have already seen more cases being talked about everyday in terms of actors or crew members leading to temporary halts.

Earlier today, we reported about how actor Himani Shivpuri became the latest one to test positive for COVID-19 and now another name has been added to this unfortunate list.

Actor Sanjay Gagnani, who is currently playing the role of Prithvi in Zee TV's TRP Topper Kundali Bhagya is the latest to ahve tested positive for COVID-19. Needless to say, following Gagnani's positive test results, the shoot of the show has been temporarily halted. We certainly hope that the rest of the cast and crew haven't been diagnosed with this deadly virus and that Sanjay too recovers at the soonest.
Old 11-26-2020, 07:57 AM

Kundali Bhagya actor Abhishek Kapur says ''It was a rather emotional moment'' on meeting family after a year

Abhishek Kapur who stays alone and away from his family in Mumbai, traveled back home to Delhi after nearly a year to spend some time with his family.

After its comeback, the top-rated show of the Indian Television industry - Kundali Bhagya offered a rather interesting twist to its viewers. The wedding drama in Karan and Preeta’s lives surely kept the audience on the edge of their seats. However, it was the kidnapping sequence as well as all the twists and turns in the tale that followed that has kept everyone hooked on to the show.

The whole cast including Dheeraj Dhoopar (Karan), Shraddha Arya (Preeta), Abhishek Kapur (Sameer), Anjum Fakih (Shrishti), Manit Joura (Rishabh), Swati Kapoor (Mahira), Sanjay Gagnani (Prithvi), and Ruhi Chaturvedi (Sherlyn) have been shooting continuously since the lockdown rules were relaxed. So, this Diwali, the cast took a well-deserved break. While Shraddha and Anjum went on a mini vacay together, Dheeraj took off to the Maldives with his wife to celebrate his anniversary. On the other hand, Abhishek Kapur who stays alone and away from his family in Mumbai, traveled back home to Delhi after nearly a year to spend some time with his family.

The actor had not visited his home even during the lockdown period and hence had a rather overwhelming moment reuniting with his family members. Talking about finally meeting them, Abhishek Kapur mentioned, "I visited my family in Delhi after nearly a year. It was a very emotional moment for me, meeting them after such a long time and I feel it couldn’t have been a better time than Diwali to celebrate with them. Though, the festive vibe isn't the same this year due to the pandemic, nevertheless, it was amazing to be around my family and spend time with them and chit chat. In fact, I even met my school and college friends as well. Overall, it was a much-needed break, especially because it was a long time since I visited my family. I hope I’m able to come here more often going forward."

He also mentioned one thing he absolutely missed, as the actor added, "After coming home, I realised how much I missed home-cooked food. I had a feast at home. My sister as well as my mother cooked some amazing meals for me. They saw that all my favourite dishes were made and I certainly had a great time munching down some delicious food items."

After the festivities, Abhishek Kapur is all set to return to Mumbai and kickstart the shoot for Kundali Bhagya once again. In the meantime, the drama continues in Karan - Preeta's lives as Mahira and Sherlyn plot to separate them once again.

Tags
Does preeta and Prithvi get married, Does preeta marry Rishabh, kundali bhagya, kundali bhagya aaj ka episode, kundali bhagya aaj ka episode dikhao, Kundali Bhagya Articles, Kundali Bhagya Awards, kundali bhagya cast, kundali bhagya cast age, kundali bhagya cast name with images, kundali bhagya cast real name with images, kundali bhagya cast sherlyn, kundali bhagya characters, kundali bhagya episode 1, Kundali Bhagya Forum, Kundali Bhagya Future Story, Kundali Bhagya Gallary, Kundali Bhagya IndiaForum, Kundali Bhagya Interview, kundali bhagya kritika real name, Kundali Bhagya Latest Update, kundali bhagya maha episode, kundali bhagya natak, Kundali Bhagya New Star Cast, Kundali Bhagya Photos, Kundali Bhagya Pictures, kundali bhagya sherlin real name, Kundali Bhagya Shocking News, Kundali Bhagya Social Media updates, Kundali Bhagya Spoiler, Kundali Bhagya Star Cast, Kundali Bhagya Stars, kundali bhagya story, Kundali Bhagya Story sofar, Kundali Bhagya Today Episode, kundali bhagya today full episode on youtube, Kundali Bhagya Tomorrow Spoiler, Kundali Bhagya Videos, Kundali Bhagya Written update, Kundali Bhagya Yesterday Episode, kundali bhagya zee anmol, tv shows, Who is preeta real husband, Who is the husband of Shraddha Arya, Who will preeta end up with, Who will preeta marry, Why did Karan marry preeta, Will Karan die in kundali bhagya, Will preeta marry Karan, Will Prithvi fall in love with preeta, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->