Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sasural Genda Phool completes one year milestone..

Views: 2636  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-04-2011, 06:24 PM

Default Sasural Genda Phool completes one year milestone..

It's time to rejoice for the entire team of Sasural Genda Phool after reaching their first major milestone..

The entire team of Sasural Genda Phool is in a party mood today as they celebrate the successful and satisfying one year journey of their show.. Ravi Ojha Productions' show on Star Plus completed the one year milestone on March 1st, and this indeed calls for some celebration..

Talking about the memorable journey, Producer and Writer Zama Habib says, "More than being successful, this has been a creatively satisfying journey for all of us. We are happy that we have been able to give a quality show with a great and simple story stapled with great performances by actors and innovative direction. The show has worked with both the masses as well as classes".

Ragini Khanna, who plays the protagonist of the show is looking forward to the party tonight and in fact plans to rock the dance floor. She excitedly says, "It has been a wonderful journey, an enriching experience of life and it feels good to be part of the show. Sasural Genda Phool is my first show which has lasted for so long and is a big hit".

Talking further on the gains, she states, "I have improved as an actor, have also become quite mature in terms of behaviour and personality. I have found many special friends here, and one of them is Jay Soni".

We wish the entire team of Sasural Genda Phool all the very best for their future..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->