Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

TOP 10 Players to watch Out For - India vs England

Views: 3650  
Old 07-11-2018, 04:59 PM

Default TOP 10 Players to watch Out For - India vs England

India vs England 1st ODI Trent Bridge: Virat Kohli to MS Dhoni, Players to watch Out For

1/6

Image credit: Twitter Rohit Hitman Sharma

Rohit Sharma is in mind-boggling form after he notched up his record-breaking third T20I turn. He also bagged the man of the match and series, he would be in red-hot form heading into the all-important ODI series Rohit Sharma in the last T20I match against England scored a century in 56 balls.

2/6

Image credit: Twitter Oh Captain My Captain

Virat has scored runs all over the world, since his last English tour. Nobody would be more hungry to prove a point more than the Indian captain. He would be the most sort after wickets during the ODi's

3/6
Image credit: TwitterFinisher & Ice-Man With Gloves

dhoni has been in great form ever since recently concluded IPL. He has not only been performing with the bat, but his glove work has also been top notch.

4/6
Image credit: TwitterThe Other Kohli

KL Rahul has been in a great form and is being touted as the next big thing in Indian cricket. His nonchalant ability to strike the ball is the hallmark of his game. England bowlers will surely do their homework before trending into the ODI.

5/6
Image credit: TwitterKun-Fu Pandya

The ever-stylish Hardik Pandya has a good feel of the English conditions and his ability o clear any ground would come in handy for the visitors when they are looking to be as strong. he can also chip in with the balls which are priceless

6/6
Image credit: TwitterNew Kid on The Block

Left-arm chinaman Kuldeep Yadav has shown in the T20s that he is going to be a major threat in ODis as well. His 5 wicket haul in the first T20 at Cardiff was enough to send jitters in the English camp. His ability to turn the ball and his variations will prove to be a tough task for the English batsmen to cope-up with

Latest News in Sports News Forum