Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Very High Quality Videos Grand Finale: Bigg Boss 4 (Winners 8th January 2011)

Views: 51370  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-14-2010, 06:01 PM

Thumbs up Very High Quality Videos Grand Finale: Bigg Boss 4 (Winners 8th January 2011)

Shweta Tiwari WON BIGG BOSS 4

LIVE Videos CLICK HERE : 100 Videos Full Episodes (High Quality) Bigg Boss 4 (DAY 1 to Finale)

Part I
Part II
Part III

Popular television actress Shweta Tiwari won Bigg Boss 4! After 14 weeks of staying within closed boundaries, she became the first woman to be crowned a winner on this reality show.

LIVE Videos CLICK HERE : 100 Videos Full Episodes (High Quality) Bigg Boss 4 (DAY 1 to Finale)

An overwhelmed and emotional Shweta, dressed in a fuschia-coloured sari, burst into tears after seeing her daughter and mother when she came on to the stage.

Khali was declared the first runner up.

The grand finale saw performances by Sara Khan, Veena Malik, Aanchal Kumar and Manoj Tiwari.

The only contender who didn't seem too pleased with the verdict was Dolly, who had incessant verbal fights with Shweta almost throughout the show's 14-week run.

Ashmit was the second runner-up.

"I share a very good relationship with Shweta. When she had her problem with Dolly, I was the first one to stand for her. I took her inside to speak to her and it is there that she told me she will never forget my gesture. At that time she told me she wanted me to win, and even today, she told me she wanted me to win. But I am very happy for her. She deserved it," said Ashmit

Actor-model Sameer Soni received a Chevrolet Cruze as a special prize for being the boldest and most stylish participant of this season.

Bigg Boss 4 started with 14 contestants, and had two wild card entries in subsequent weeks, with a three-day guest appearance by Hollywood actress Pamela Anderson. The show was quite full of controversies throughout its run, but kept the audience entertained.

The fifth season of reality show Bigg Boss is not even in talks yet, but celebrity astrologer Bejan Daruwalla has already predicted that Bollywood star Salman Khan has a lot of chances to host it.

Very High Quality Videos Grand Finale 8th January 2011 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Performance/Stars/Winner

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-14-2010, 06:07 PM

Old 10-14-2010, 06:17 PM

Bigg Boss
Rating: **

At the time of writing this review, I had watched three episodes of Bigg Boss 4 and honestly, boss, I am indifferent to the goings-on, neither shaken nor stirred. Worse, there was a sense of dj vu.

Uncle Abbas Kazmi and Aunty Seema Parihar (interestingly on two opposite sides of law) more or less followed the template of older participants of earlier seasons like Ismail Darbar, Sanjay Nirupam and Jaya Sawant (little wonder then, they were the first ones to be nominated), Sameer Soni, the supposed 'mature', 'sensible' guy, a la Rahul Roy (winner of season 1), one firebrand woman, Veena Malik (who's already shared gory details about her much-abused, colourful relationship with tainted cricketer, Mohammad Asif), model type Aanchal (thankfully, she speaks Hindi), cross dresser Begum Nawazish Ali (into the footsteps of Bobby Darling and Rohit Verma), cool dude Hrishant Goswami (who's already picked a bone or two with Malik), Rahul 'Hulk' Bhatt, Shweta Tiwari (still unsure whether to play coy or bindaas) and Manoj Tiwari (on the lines of Ravi Kissen and Raja Chaudhary) are some of the contestants then who are Boss' guests.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:35 PM

Bigg Boss 4 | 14 October | Episode 12:

Day 11 starts with an argument between Sakshi Pradhan and Hrishant Goswami. Finally Sakshi created some drama instead of being a cry-baby. While Sakshi has been waiting for her turn to bathe, Hrishant comments on how the ones who cook in the house need to be ready first. Ashmit supports Hrishant and sideline Sakshi.

Sameer Soni nominates 2 names for the captaincy of Bigg Boss house. He selects Ashmit Patel and Rahul Bhatt for the role as he thinks they are appropriate to take up the role. Sameer reveals his decision to all in the house, post which each one is thinking on whom to vote for. Begum wants the house to vote Rahul.

Begum reads out the letter sent by Bigg Boss which states they have failed the task and their points have been deducted for luxury items. The letter also states that the women of the house have to perform a dance number for Ashmit as a punishment.

The women rush to get decked up and practice few steps on 'Aaja mahi ve' number. The women manage to impress the men of the house with their performance and Ashmit gets to chose one woman for a candle-lit dinner. Ashmit chooses Shweta as he thinks she was the best dancer.

An argument occurs between Veena and Hrishant, were he complains of the daal being salty. He argues on how every time Veena falters with her cooking. Veena doesn't appreciate Hrishant's attitude and breaks down!

Shweta is chatting with Sameer where she confesses on dating someone for a year and a half now. She thinks he is the perfect match for her!

Tags
bigg boss 4, photos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->