Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rahuol Lohani to tie the knot on 1 July

Views: 2214  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-22-2009, 02:03 PM

Default Rahuol Lohani to tie the knot on 1 July

Rahuol Lohani aka Niranjan of Balika Vadhu fame is set to tie the knot with his girlfriend Meghna Chitalia on 1 July.

Confirming the news, Lohani says, “Yes, it’s true that I’m finally getting married on 1 July.”

Finally?

“Well, friends like Sharad Kelkar, Manav Gohil are all married and I was the only bachelor amongst them. For the last few years, they’ve been urging me to tie the knot. So, finally I’m listening to them,” the actor replied.

Rahuol is opting for a court marriage as he wants to keep it a low key affair since his brother passed away last year. Says he, “Actually, I wanted to marry next year as my brother had passed away in 2008. That was a tough period for the family. Obviously, I was planning to marry only next year but my parents insisted that I settle down in life.”

Talking about his fiancé, Lohani says, “Meghna is not from the industry. She runs an event management company called Party Planet. We met two years ago through a common friend. We’re seeing each other since the last one year. Our families insisted that we tie the knot now. We’re going to Hong Kong and Bangkok for our honeymoon on 3 July. Then around 15 July, I plan to throw a small bash for my friends.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->