Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Jaskaran becomes modern Hanuman!

Views: 1927  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-30-2009, 05:33 PM

Default Jaskaran becomes modern Hanuman!

Jaskaran Singh will play a 21st century Hanuman in Star One’s Miley Jab Hum Tum…

A dream sequence in Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum will feature Jaskaran Singh as a contemporary Hanumanji…

Says Jaskaran, "Actually this happens when Nupur once again tries to involve me in one of her many schemes. This time she asks my help to avoid the meeting of Mayank and Adhiraj. I refuse but she somehow talks me into it. She tells me to think of myself as Hanuman, Adhiraj as Raavan and how Hanuman protects Sita."

He further adds, "But I'm very nervous. Nervousness topped with Nupur's description, which results in me visualizing Adhiraj as Raavan .That's when you will see me in the modern avatar of Hanuman. I will be wearing jeans, sarong, mukut and gadha."

So does Dodo get successful in his mission? "No, in the last minute I chicken out, as Adhiraj is the captain of football team and I desperately DON'T want to get into his bad books. And Adhiraj and Mayank end up bumping into each other."

Catch this episode tomorrow on Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum at 9pm.

Tags
miley jab hum tum, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->