Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Abhinav of Geet fined for shooting pictures

Views: 2616  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-08-2010, 03:07 PM

Default Abhinav of Geet fined for shooting pictures

Actor Abhinav Shukla loves to shoot pictures in his spare time but little did he know he would have to pay a price for this. Abhinav who is currently seen in Geet was fined Rs 10,000 by the Filmistan Studios because he was seen clicking pictures without prior permission.

Informs an eye-witness, “Abhinav was shooting at Filmistan for his show and during his break he brought out his personal camera and started clicking pictures. That is when the Flying officer from Cine Still Photographers Association of Filmistan Studios caught hold of him and questioned him. Abhinav tried to reason with them but they persisted on him paying the fine. And so he was forced to shell out Rs 10,000 before being let off.”

However we hear that Abhinav did not take this too lightly. Says an agitated Abhinav, “It was on September 9 and I was shooting for Geet. I was clicking pictures of my co-star and was using my personal camera.

That is when this guy came and objected to me clicking pictures and he fined me. He didn’t even bother to check the pictures I was clicking. The production people intervened and I paid the money to him. But I could not take this lying down so I sent a notice to the association but am yet to receive a reply. I even sent a letter to CINTAA and they have assured me of looking into the matter. What irked me was that they had broken the law themselves. The receipt claimed that the production house allowed a non member of the association to click photographs. I am still awaiting the response.”

We tried calling Dharmesh Tiwari, President CINTAA and even sent him a text but he did not revert.

Tags
abhinav shukla, geet

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->