Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Will Laali finally escape from the haveli?

Views: 1649  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-18-2009, 06:07 PM

Default Will Laali finally escape from the haveli?

After the major twist that took place on Monday’s episode of Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (Zee TV), where Laali (Ratan Rajput) becomes aware of the fact that she has been sold by her father to the Thakur family, the show is ready for its next major twist: Laali will try to escape from the haveli, but she gets caught.

A source says, “On Monday’s episode, the truth that was kept under wraps from Laali, that she has been sold to the Thakur family by her father finally, was unveiled. Laali gets to know that the man she was considering her husband ‘Ganesia’ is actually the Chote Thakur Shekhar. She has been sold to the Thakur family so that she could give birth into the family. But Laali will try to escape from the haveli. Gangiya’s daughter Jamuni will help her. However, they will not be successful.”

Lead actress Ratan tells us, “The story will be taking an interesting turn. Now Laali has come to know about everything and she will try to run from the haveli. But she’ll get caught by the Thakur men. I can’t reveal anything much as of now. All I can tell you is that you will get to see Laali back in the haveli.”

Ratan, who has been unwell recently, has begun paying strict attention to her health. She says, “I have been fainting on the sets. There has also been a little weakness but now I am much better. My sister has come here to take good care of me and I am taking special care of my diet. I carry my dabba that consists of sprouts, coconut water and salads. I also have milk twice a day.”

Watch Ratan in action as Laali tonight at 9:30pm on Zee TV.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->