Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Show me the money', Bakhtiyar tells Boss, takes 10 lakhs, walks out

Views: 2602  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Award Winner

Default Show me the money', Bakhtiyar tells Boss, takes 10 lakhs, walks out

As we reported earlier that there could be surprise elimination in the last week of Bigg Boss 3 and now we hear, Bakhtiyar Iraani is out of it.
A source from the show says, "It was one of Bigg Boss' smart tricks.

Bigg Boss announced that he is going

to give an option to the remaining contestants that anyone could leave the show if they wish to with whatever amount is being offered to that person. Vindu, who wants to win the show from day one refused and so did Pravesh.

On the other hand, Poonam was also not willing to come out, as she was nominated only once and has reached this far. But for Bakhtiyar, it was not an easy game with none of his friends left in the house.

Even though Pravesh is pretending to be his friend he is also equally involved in back-biting with Vindu and Poonam when they criticised Bakhtiyar's behaviour towards Tanaaz which was shown in an AV to them.

So, Bakhtiyar announced that he wishes to walk out of the house by taking 10 lakhs which was offered by BB."
When contacted Tanaaz, she said, "I haven't got any news from either the channel or Bakhtiyar."
The episode featuring Bakhtiyar's exit which took place at mid-night will be aired tonight.

Tags
bakhtiyar iraani, bigg boss, colors

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->