Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos: TV stars talk about their Diwali performance

Views: 3348  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-04-2010, 06:10 PM

Daadi (Sarita Joshi) from Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein: At first I was scared when I was approached to perform but then I always take up the challenge like I did at STAR Parivar Awards. I was thrilled while rehearsing for the Munni Badnaam performance. I did not feel like I am old or any such thing.

Message for your fans: This Diwali I would want to advice everyone who is going through any problem, not to lose hope and to be courageous. May God bless you all. Have a happy Diwali.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:11 PM

Anokhi (Ojaswi Oberoi) from Behenein: I am ready to put in all my effort to give the best performance possible on Aaja Nachle in the Diwali Dilon Ki event. Ada and me are rehearsing on the sets too.

How do you celebrate your Diwali? I do not burst crackers as preparing them involves child labour. So instead of crackers, I celebrate it with pooja and family get togethers.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:11 PM

Gopi (Jia Manek) from Saathiya: Mine is a regional act. Mohd Nazim and me are performing Garba and Dandiya on the song Jai Ho. Being a Gujarati I am quite good at it.

How do you plan to celebrate your Diwali? No plans for Diwali as I will be shooting. I will probably go out for dinner with family.

Message for your fans: I wish everyone a happy and prosperous Diwali and a safe one too.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:12 PM

Sumitra/Thakurain (Asmita Sharma) from Mann Ki Awaaz... Pratigya: I am going to dance to Munni Badnaam song (laughs). I cannot dance so my choreographer has put in a lot of effort. However I will try my best and I want all my fans to enjoy our finale performance.

Message for your fans: Have a great Diwali, light a lot of diyas at home, eat lots of sweets. I don’t like crackers except Anar. Be careful while lighting crackers and take care of yourself and others safety while doing so.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:12 PM

Kokila Modi (Roopal Patel) from Saathiya: I am part of a performance which will have five seasoned actresses of tinsel town including Anita Kanwal, Sarita Joshi and Asmita Sharma. The highlight of the act will be the electrifying performer Malaika Arora Khan. No points for guessing that we are dancing to the chartbuster song Munni Badnam Hui from Dabangg. I won't say that I was not nervous but certainly apprehensive about dancing as I have never done this before.

I am thankful to STAR Plus for giving me the opportunity to test my potential as a dancer. My choreographer however kept motivating me and she said that I have done relatively well and have picked up steps pretty well considering it to be my first day. Hearing those kind words all my anxiety and fear evaporated.

Message to your fans: Diwali is a festival of light and happiness. I wish all my viewers a very bright and beautiful future ahead. May all your dreams come true and please keep loving us as always.

Tags
photos, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->