Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shardul Pandit is today grateful to actor Anil Kapoor for his timely golden Advice...

Views: 1754  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-25-2010, 12:33 PM

Default Shardul Pandit is today grateful to actor Anil Kapoor for his timely golden Advice...

Shardul Pandit is today grateful to actor Anil Kapoor for his timely golden Advice....

Pooja Ghai's event management company Tranquiil World recently organized the muharat event of the upcoming movie Power. Shardul Pandit who got into the limelight as Maulik of Imgaine's Bandini hosted the grand gala event which was graced by celebrity Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan , Anil Kapoor and Rajukumar Santoshi.

Shardul Pandit who is associated with Anil Kapoor goes back to the days when Shardul was working with Radio Mirchi. It seems Shardul was then given the task of creating an interesting concept to promote Anil Kapoor's movie Gandhi My Father . Shardul had done a fabulous job and had even won an award.

Our source says " Anil Kapoor had then appreciated Shardul and had advised him to get into acting. In this recent event of Power when Anil Kapoor and Shardul Pandit came face to face Shardul told Anil that he has now become an TV actor courtesy his advice."

When contacted, Shardul Pandit said " Yes it is true that Anil Kapoor had earlier advice me to get into acting .When I recently told him about my stint on TV he was very happy and acclaimed that TV is very strong medium."

Pooja Ghai expressing her thought on Shardul said " We were looking for a guy with a good face value, along with experience in hosting. I have earlier worked with Shardul and I took him because I can trust him completely."

We hope that Shardul has many more sunny days like this.

Tags
shardul pandit

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->