Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ultimate Big Brother: Makosi and Nadia evicted as Vanessa Feltz enters

Views: 4215  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Administrator

She admitted she was 'not the same person I was six years ago' when she won the show. Nadia reiterated she didn't think Josie and John James Parton were 'really genuine'.

She acknowledged it was 'more than fair' that the public may have felt she was mean to upset Josie with her comments about John James. During her 11 days in the house, the fiery Mediterranean had several arguments with housemates, including Coolio and Ulrika, and upset Big Brother 11 winner Josie Gibson, prompting her to quit the show.

Shock: Brian Dowling and Nikki Grahame react when they find out Nadia is being evicted

Relieved: Nick Bateman was glad to find out he was safe from eviction

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Nadia's eviction came shortly after she argued with Ulrika, accusing the mother-of-four of being unhygienic to leave a broken plate near the food.
Ulrika said she was too busy cooking the housemates' dinner and the plate was hot after she broke it accidentally and insisted it was never near the food.

Shortly after in the bedroom, Ulrika told Nadia her comments had upset her, the latter erupted in anger and accused the Swede of being too 'sensitive'.

Memories: Ex-husband and wife Chantelle and Preston danced together

Celebrate: Ulrika looked thrilled to see Vanessa in the house

Ulrika refused to accept Nadia's accusation she had made a mistake, so the Portuguese stormed out of the bedroom declaring the argument was 'pointless'. Nadia later admitted she was 'hating' the experience because she couldn't handle the 'hypocrisy' in the house. She admitted she coming across as 'vicious' because people were 'playing the victim'. She complained: 'I'm hating everyone, I'm hating myself, I'm hating everything.'

No use crying over a broken plate: Ulrika crying in the bedroom after an argument with Nadia

Tags
big brother

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->