Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sara and Rashmi to cheer Boogie Woogie finalists

Views: 1628  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Award Winner

Default Sara and Rashmi to cheer Boogie Woogie finalists

Boogie Woogie has reached its finale with Aradhana, Prajakta, Somya, Sarath and Adil who are all set to rock it tomorrow at 8 pm.
As our source informed, “Sara Khan and Rashmi Desai will be on the grand finale episode with their graceful performances to cheer the five finalists and also the Sumit group as special guests will perform on Jai Ho and Vande Matram, a tribute to mark Independence Day.”

TellyChakkar spoke to Rashmi who replied, “Yes, I was very excited to perform in Boogie Woogie since a long time and I have already shot for it, I have performed on ‘Gal meethi meethi’ from Aisha and ‘Band baja hai from Khatta Meetha which was an amazing experience for me.”

We tried calling Sara who has performed on Paisa paisa paisa karti hai and Mar java according to a source. But she remained unavailable for comment.
The winner of the show will get a grand prize of 5 lakhs.

Tags
boogie woogie, finale

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->