Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Top TV news of the week

Views: 848  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-11-2022, 05:55 PM

Default Top TV news of the week

Here’s a list of the top TV news of the week:-

Shehnaaz Gill hosts her own chat show; shared pictures with Bollywood star Rajkummar Rao

After bagging Bollywood project with superstar Salman Khan, Shehnaaz announced her own talk show. The actress took to her social media to share a series of pictures with Bollywood actor Rajkummar Rao. She named her show “Desi Vibes With Shehnaaz”. The first guest on the show is Rajkummar. The post read “Dreams do come true….. and today was one such moment when what I manifested came true. I always wanted to work with the very talented actor Rajkumar Rao & today I shot with him as my guest on my first ever chat show - “Desi Vibes With Shehnaaz Gill”.
I am on the moon literally! Thank you so much for honouring my request @rajkummar_rao, you know you are the best! ”.

Rajeev Sen reacts to estranged wife Charu Asopa’s allegations; says “she chose to lose everything and walk out on me with our daughter”

Rajeev Sen opens up and reacts to the allegations made by her estranged wife. The actor says that he is still willing to make amends and the “door” is open. The actor said “If you think I am here to use hate words for Charu, then you are wrong. I don’t want publicity but I feel certain points need to be cleared out. Intentions define our lives so whatever we do, it needs to be cleared. What was Charu’s intention in the interview, she wanted to defame. She wanted sympathy, she got it. As an individual I feel Charu did wrong by going to the media and talking about our personal matters. I feel Charu was also extremely hurt and she wanted to express it. The end result of all this is, people mock and it becomes a joke. Charu is an emotional person and without thinking she spoke all that. In the long term, the statements she has made are going to haunt her. It was kiddish of her.”

Debina’s Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Chaudhary welcome their second child; reveal “it’s a girl”

TV fame Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary become parents again to a baby girl. The two took it to their social media to sharing the news to their fans. Their post read “Welcome our baby girl into the world.
As ecstatic as we are becoming parents again, we appreciate some privacy at this time as our baby has come into the world sooner than due. Keep blessing and showering your continued love” Fans and fellow celebs congratulate the two as well.

Shark Tank India judge Ashneer Grover announces his first book; named it “Doglapan”

Ashneer Grover, who was loved and known for his sassy one-liners in TV show Shark Tank India has announced his first ever book and autobiography on Twitter. The entrepreneur named the book as “Doglapan” (his popular one liner from the show). “Is kitab padhne ke baad ya to aap ek dum apni naukri chhod ya fir zindagi bhar naukri hi karoge. At least beech mein nahi phase rahoge” his tweet read. In another tweet he confirmed that his book is now #1 and all sold out.

TV actor Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi passed away at the age of 46

TV fame Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi who was last seen in TV show Kyun Rishton Mein Karti Batti, passed away at the age of 49. According to the reports ,the actor was working out at the gym this morning and that’s when he collapsed and suffered a cardiac arrest. He was immediately rushed to Kokilaben Dhirubhaibhai Ambani hospital. However, after trying for 45 mins to revive him, the doctors failed to save the actor’s life. Fellow TV celebs Aly Goni, Gautam Rode, Kaveri Priyam and others mourned his death.

Exes Paras Kalnawat and Urfi Javed dance at Anjali Arora’s birthday bash

After having a public breakup that made headlines, Urfi and Paras are on good terms again. The two crossed paths at Lock Upp game Anjali Arora’s birthday bash and shared some cute moments together. Videos of them dancing cutely in the party surfed on the internet as well.

Dimpy Ganguly with her family of five move in to a villa in Dubai

Mom of three, Dimple Ganguly is enjoying her best life with her family in Dubai. The actress has moved into a lavish villa in Dubai and has shared a glimpse on her social media. While talking about her new house she said “It’s great for kids growing up. All the events are celebrated. We recently celebrated Halloween. Kids from all the houses came and celebrated. They had fun. Living in a community is great and we are very happy that we moved.”

Bharti Singh and Haarsh Limbachiyaa advocate Ayaz Khan reacts to the NCB charge sheet

The NCB had recently filed a chargesheet against Bharti Singh and her husband Haarsh Limbachiyaa in a case related to drugs 2 years ago. The couple’s lawyer reacted to the same and said "As and when and if the court takes cognizance and issues process, we will adopt appropriate legal remedy available to my clients.'' In 2020, 86 gms of Marijuana was found from their place.

Bigg Boss 16: Shiv Thakare and Archana Gautam get into an ugly fight; Archana gets physically involved and Shiv Thakare takes a decision to evict her

Bigg Boss 16 saw one big fight this week between Archana Gautam and Shiv Thakare. Things went downhill when Archana got physically involved. Bigg Bods gave Shiv Thakare a chance to either evict Archana or let her stay in the house. The Bigg Boss marathi winner decided to dump Archana from the show.

Tags
Anjali Arora, Archana Gautam, Ashneer Grover, Ayaz Khan, bharti singh, Bigg Boss 16, Charu Asopa, debina bonnerjee, Desi Vibes With Shehnaaz, Dhirubhaibhai Ambani, dimpy ganguly, Doglapan, gurmeet chaudhary, Haarsh Limbachiyaa, India judge, Kyun Rishton Mein Karti Batti, Paras Kalnawat, photos, Rajeev Sen, rajkummar rao, salman khan, Shark Tank, Shehnaaz Gill, Shiv Thakare, Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi, TOP 10 TV News, TOP TV NEWS of the WEEK, tv news, Urfi Javed

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->