Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Ultius Review

Views: 906  
Old 12-29-2021, 10:14 AM

Arrow Ultius Review

Is Ultius legal and can you trust it?
Is the service ethical and legal? This is the most important question students finding trustworthy ultius.com reviews who need academic writing help should ask. Ultius is very concerned about the confidentiality and security of its clients. Ultius does not share student information with editors or writers, nor any other third parties. All information we have is anonymized and students' identities are kept secret. Ultius does not tolerate plagiarism and will fire any writer who submits a plagiarism paper.

Ultius processes payment via PayPal twice per month when it comes to employees. There were no delays or failures to pay during my 7-month tenure. Fair pay for work is what I would call it.

The Other Side of the Coin: Does Ultius cheat?
You are still an academic hitman, regardless of what is written in the disclaimer. Ultius claims they provide tutoring and samples for assignments, but it is just a way to make a profit. To avoid any lawsuits, everything is tightly controlled and all guarantees are strictly observed. They stand by their promises and aren't a fraud. Ultius has agreements with their clients that academic writing help is only for them. Academic credit is not allowed nor encouraged. It is what it is. It's hard for me to justify doing homework for other people, so I won't include this job on my resume.
More information on this site.

Old 10-08-2022, 12:20 PM

You know that posting reviews on a special review sites could be more efficient? I'd recommend you publishing your post on Pissed Consumer platform, so that it would be visible for more people. Anyways, thank you very much for the info.

Tags
education, essay, student, study

Latest News in General Discussion