Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Marathi TV Show Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 1434  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-05-2022, 03:49 PM

Default Marathi TV Show Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Review 3.5/5, Premiere episode, premiered on September 12 in the late night slot. In the poll, 72% of respondents liked the show while 28% of them gave the premiere episode a thumbs down. A few netizens also commented on the show's promo saying they liked the show's first episode and are looking forward to watching further episodes. Fans are eager to know what will happen next in Netra's life. It remains to be seen how the show performs on the TRP charts and entertains the viewers in the upcoming episodes.
  • The show has become a topic of discussion since the makers launched its promo. It is a remake of the Bengali TV show Trinayani. Actress Titeeksha Tawde is playing the lead role of Netra who has the blessings of Trinayana Devi. She is blessed with the special power of foreseeing the future.
About the Show:
  • Horror shows are not new for Marathi television and Zee Marathi masters in it. Zee Marathi is here with another new show called “Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi“.
  • It is a horror show with a supernatural element.
  • This new show will be premiered on 12 September at 10:30 pm. Devmanus 2 will go off air, once this show starts. We hope you have liked the article. Please do check our other articles too.
Story:
  • It is the story of village girl Netra, who can foresee the future. Trinayana Devi has given Netra the power of foreseeing the future but the villagers have given her the tag of 'Apashakuni'.
  • Netra wants to use her divine power for the welfare of society and her villagers.
  • Netra's life is not easy and still, she has to face many problems. It will be exciting to see how Netra predicts the future while living in the present life.
  • But villagers think she does black magic.
Star Cast:
  • Titeeksha Tawde
  • Titeeksha Tawde on being a part of Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi: Happy to play a supernatural role for the first time, TV show 'Satvya Mulchi Satavi Mulgli' is all set to launch soon. Actress Titiksha Tawde is playing the lead role in this show. Titeeksha has left her acting mark by working in many popular daily soaps and movies. Now she is excited to play a unique yet mysterious role of Netra and she is happy about it. Talking about the new show Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi and her character, Titeeksha said, "I am playing the role of Netra in this show. Netra speaks of things that will surely happen in the future. But the villagers don't trust her, so Netra has to face a new challenge every time. It is a character who is blessed with supernatural power and I am doing this for the first time. According to this story of the show, I have the grace and power of the Goddess so I can foresee the upcoming events. In this show later, Netra's life will witness different something unusual and different twists and it will be exciting for the audience to watch"
  • Ajinkya Nanaware
  • Aishwarya Narkar
  • Aishwarya Narkar, 'It is a role I haven't played before', The actress, who is playing the role of the male lead actor's stepmother, is excited about it. Sharing her happiness, Aishwarya stated, "I am very happy about getting an opportunity to work in 'Satvya Mulichi Satavi Mulgi'. The show has a mystery, and it is a story that the audience can relate to. We are always curious about what will happen in the future and when we see the future we are surprised. My character in this TV serial is very different and I have never played such a role before. I am playing the role of the male lead actor's stepmother. The role will evolve with a new twist soon, and it will certainly add to the curiosity and anticipation." Aishwarya, she is a popular TV actress. Her recent show Shrimanta Gharchi Soon won the hearts of the audience.
  • Hence we are here with the details like Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi (Zee Marathi) TV Show Cast, Premiere Date, Timings, Repeat Telecast.

Tags
aishwarya narkar, Ajinkya NanawareAjinkya Nanaware, Horror shows, marathi, Marathi Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi, Marathi TV Shows, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Articles, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Awards, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Controversies, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Controversy, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Forum, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Future Story, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Gallary, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi IndiaForum, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Interviews, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Latest Update, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Marathi TV Show, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi New Star Cast, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Photos, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Pictures, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Shocking News, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Social Media updates, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Spoiler, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Star Cast, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Stars, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Story, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Story sofar, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Today Episode, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Tomorrow Spoiler, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Videos, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Written update, Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi Yesterday Episode, Titeeksha Tawde, TV Show Satvya Mulichi Satvi Mulgi, zee marathi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->