Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Shashank Ketkar

Views: 787  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-27-2021, 06:07 AM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Shashank Ketkar

Shashank Ketkar on playing a villain for the first time: Wanted to do something different

Popular Marathi TV actor Shashank Ketkar has gained popularity as a hero in various TV shows till date. But his role as Samar Jahagirdar, a villain in the show 'Pahile Na Mi Tula', has become equally popular among the viewers. In a recent chat with ETimes TV, Shashank Ketkar shared his experience of playing a villain, his image as a hero, and much more. Take a look

You are playing a character with grey shades in Pahile Na Me Tula for the first time in life. How is your experience?

I always wanted to play a negative character. I was scared that an actor with a straight face like me has to act as a hero, although, I wanted to do something different. And that's the reason when I was asked for this role as Samar, I quickly said yes. (PC - Instagram)

​How challenging is it for you to play a villain on-screen?

It is not that the villains or the people who misbehave on-screen are huge in size; it's all about the negative attitude. Thus, I decided to play the negative attitude, so things got easier for me. (PC - Instagram)

​As a hero, you got a lot of love and popularity. Do you fear that this negative on-screen image will affect you in future projects?

- Not at all. If I get a chance to be a hero again after playing this role, I will definitely consider it. I know in the audience's minds and hearts how I am as a hero, so I strongly feel they will definitely accept me as a hero once again. (PC - Instagram)

On spreading positivity through social media:

I am proud that I express myself directly without wearing any mask, without speaking softly. I don't like to be complimented. Social media is a perfect medium. You can express yourself in the right way, in a limited way. There is also a lousy world around us. I would love it, even if one percent positivity is spread because of me. Those, who understand the meaning of my contradictions, also understand the purpose behind it. (PC - Instagram)

Tags
negative character., Pahile Na Mi Tula, Samar Jahagirdar, Shashank Ketkar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->