Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sanaya Irani: NOT Doing Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 & Bigg Boss 15

Views: 1360  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-05-2021, 02:19 PM

Default Sanaya Irani: NOT Doing Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 & Bigg Boss 15

Sanaya Irani on Khatron Ke Khiladi 11:
  • Speculations have been rife about Sanaya Irani participating in the upcoming edition of Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 (KKK 2021).
  • However, setting the record straight, the actress tells us that she isn’t a part of the reality show. She says, “Yes, I was in discussion with the makers, but I can’t take part in it because I suffer from vertigo.
  • Apparently, they tried to work things around it, but I was clear that there are some things I will not do. I am approached every year, but I don’t think I can ever be a part of it.”
  • While she can’t participate in KKK due to her health condition.

Sanaya Irani on Bigg Boss 15:
  • She is averse to participating in another talked-about reality show, Bigg Boss (BB).
  • She says, “It’s not my cup of tea and I hope that I never have to do BB in life.
  • I would do it only when I need the money, which fortunately isn’t the case yet. I think people become meaner when they are inside the house and become best friends once they are out.
  • It makes me wonder what went wrong inside the house.
  • The contestants are prompted to have an opinion, but that’s actually prodding them to be at loggerheads. I don’t want to be in a house for three months and fight with people. Having said that, contestants have become so smart that they know they have to give content or else they will be evicted. You can’t step back when you have agreed to be in a race. But to go with this intention ki main toh ladai karunga hi kyunki yahi content hai is wrong.
  • There is so much one can do to entertain the audience rather than fight and bicker all the time. I loved the way Abhinav Shukla and Rubina Dilaik conducted themselves in the last season.”
Upcoming Projects of Sanaya Irani (Next TV Shows):
  • With the two reality shows out of the list, what’s next for the actress, on the work front?
  • Sanaya says, “I don’t want to say that I won’t take up a project on TV, but at this point, I want to explore the OTT space. I want to do something different and I am not getting that opportunity on TV.
  • I need to grow as an artiste and keep the fire inside me burning.”

Tags
bigg boss, Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss 15 OTT, Bigg Boss 15 OTT Hotstar, Bigg Boss 2021, Bigg Boss 2021 OTT, Bigg Boss 2022, Bigg Boss OTT, Bigg Boss OTT 15, Feedback, khatron ke khiladi, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Khatron Ke Khiladi 2021, Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 11, sanaya irani, sanaya irani age, sanaya irani and mohit sehgal, sanaya irani baby, sanaya irani bigg boss, sanaya irani biography, sanaya irani education, sanaya irani family, sanaya irani husband, sanaya irani instagram, sanaya irani khatron ke khiladi season 11, sanaya irani net worth, sanaya irani serial, sanaya irani serials, sanaya irani twitter, sanaya irani wedding pics, sanaya irani wikipedia

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->