Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sony TV Show - Mere Sai Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Future Story

Views: 9253  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-06-2020, 02:11 PM

Sony TV's Mere Sai's Crew Member tests Covid-19 positive; Shoots Stalled temporarily!

As per the recent reports of a leading entertainment portal, the shooting of Sony TV popular show Mere Sai has been stalled temporarily. A crew member has tested positive for Coronavirus.

The Television shows have begun it's shooting while taking certain precautionary measures and ensuring the safety of it's cast and crew. However, as per the latest reports by a leading entertainment portal, the shooting of Sony TV popular show Mere Sai has been stalled temporarily. A crew member has tested positive for Coronavirus and the team has been asked to quarantine for a few days.

Speaking to Pinkvilla, Nitin Vaidya, the producer of the show confirmed the news stating that one of their team members has been tested positive recently and as per the government guidelines, they have stopped the shoot till 7th July. He also mentioned that the person was not present on the set and underwent proper testing to verify the symptoms immediately. The producer stated that the person has been admitted to a quarantine facility and is recovering well under proper medical care and his temperature & oxygen levels are normal.

The sets of the show has been fumigated & disinfected as per the guidelines and the cast & crew associated with the show are healthy and haven't come in contact with the infected person. He mentioned that they are happy that they work with a responsible crew who understand the sensitivity of the pandemic and their only intention is to support them in the best possible manner.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2020, 04:38 PM

Rahul Deshpande sings "Aayega phir bhor ghatega Andhiyaara" for Sony TV’s Mere Sai

Pune based well known Indian classical singer Rahul Deshpande has contributed his melodic voice for the upcoming track of Mere Sai.

Mere Sai is one of the most religiously followed show of Sony Entertainment Television. The show is yet again coming up with another inspirational story about a 15year old girl who has lost her faith in God and how Sai Baba will help her to build her faith and trust in God.

To woo the audience and help the audience reinstate their trust in positivity and hope, the makers have decided to bring this story. The makers have also worked on a beautiful song which stirs the entire feeling for faith in the song "Aayega phir bhor ghatega Andhiyaara". Pune based well known Indian classical singer Rahul Deshpande has contributed his melodic voice for the upcoming track of Mere Sai. Rahul is known to have sung for multiple Marathi movies.

The duo (lyricist) Mukund Bhalerao and (composer) Devendra has worked hard to connect the song with the track - Faith in God, made a soulful and mesmerizing song. Singer Rahul stated, “I have been a part of the Indian music industry since my childhood days and have sung numerous songs. It was a wonderful experience and honor to get such an opportunity to sing a song in Sony TV’s Mere Sai. While I was singing this song, I only imagined Sai baba sitting in front of me and blessing me and that’s what was going inside my head and I could not see anything else apart from the temple in Shirdi so it was a beautiful experience.”
Old 08-10-2020, 10:01 AM

Re-entry of This character in Mere Sai!

For the upcoming track of Mere Sai, Marathi actress Kishori Godbole has been roped in yet again in the show to play the role of Baija Maa.

Mere Sai, the most followed show of Sony Entertainment Television brings new learning and teachings of Sai with every track. The upcoming track of the show is about a guy who almost loses everything from his family to money due to his addiction to alcohol. The alcohol brings out the worst in him and he suffered a huge loss.

And Sai baba then helps him get his life back on the track and guide him towards the light. For this track, Marathi actress Kishori Godbole has been roped in yet again in the show to play the role of Baija Maa in "Mere Sai - Shradha Aur Saburi". Kishori Godbole replaced Toral Rasputra, who essayed the role of Baija Maa in Mere Sai, the actress had quit the show and opted to be featured as a lead in Colors’ popular show Udaan to play Chakor. The upcoming track of Mere Sai is on alcoholism and how it prays on vulnerable people and make them the victim because of which they end up harming themselves and people around them. It is an interesting track that is going to bring into light the evils of alcoholism and the ways in which Sai will come to help the man suffering from alcoholism.
Old 10-30-2020, 01:23 AM

Child artist Shruti Bisht to enter Sony TV’s Mere Sai

In the forthcoming track, Shruti will be playing the daughter of Raghav who is in a lot of debt as a result of her father’s poor decisions.

Shruti Bisht who is a well-known face of the television industry will be seen in a pivotal role for the next chapter of Mere Sai. For the longest time, Shruti has played multi-faceted roles and has made a mark for herself amongst the audience. Now, she’s all set to enter Mere Sai for a highly relevant track of bonded labour. This upcoming track is picked from the Sai Charitra and highlights a very important societal evil of bonded labour prevalent in older times.
In the forthcoming track, Shruti will be playing the daughter of Raghav who is in a lot of debt as a result of her father’s poor decisions. When times get tough and the situation calls for it, she’ll slip into the shoes of a headstrong and responsible sister who would leave no stone unturned to let her family off the hook and fulfill her brother’s wishes with the guidance of Sai Baba.
Sharing her excitement on being a part of the show, Shruti Bisht said, “I’ve always been a devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba and it’s nothing short of a blessing to get a chance to be part of such an important track of Mere Sai. Needless to say, I can’t wait to work with Tushar sir. He’s such an effortless actor, I am sure I will get to learn so much from him. Really looking forward to the entire experience.
The forthcoming track of the show is a heart-aching story of a debt-ridden family who is forced into the shackles of bonded labor and how the daughter will support their family through this tough time. The track will showcase how Sai Baba shows them the right direction and teaches them the value of patience and perseverance through his various miracles.

Tags
Future Story so far, Latest News, Mere Sai, Mere Sai Articles, Mere Sai Awards, Mere Sai Forum, Mere Sai Future Story, Mere Sai Gallary, Mere Sai IndiaForum, Mere Sai Indiaforums, Mere Sai Interview, Mere Sai Latest news, Mere Sai Latest update, Mere Sai Mere Sai Star Cast, Mere Sai New Star Cast, Mere Sai Photos, Mere Sai Pictures, Mere Sai Serial, Mere Sai Serial Star Cast, Mere Sai Shocking News, Mere Sai Social Media updates, Mere Sai Spoiler, Mere Sai Star Cast, Mere Sai Stars, Mere Sai Story, Mere Sai Story sofar, Mere Sai TellyChakkar, Mere Sai Today Episode, Mere Sai Tomorrow Spoiler, Mere Sai Videos, Mere Sai Written update, Mere Sai Yesterday Episode, sony tv, star cast, story

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->