Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Good News! Sumeet Vyas & Wife Ekta Kaul Announce Pregnancy With First Child

Views: 679  
Old 04-06-2020, 08:44 AM

Default Good News! Sumeet Vyas & Wife Ekta Kaul Announce Pregnancy With First Child

Sumeet Vyas is one of the most popular actors on digital platforms. He is best known for his roles in TVF’s Permanent Roommates and Tripling. The actor, who is married to Mere Angne Mein actress Ekta Kaul, is all set to become a father. The couple announced the expected arrival of their first child, on social media.

“Proudly announcing our new project together. Introducing Jr. KaulVyas (soon) Created, Directed and Produced by US…. @sumeetvyas and I,” Ekta wrote in her post. The photo shows Ekta sitting in a chair, cradling her baby bump, while Sumeet gives her a kiss.

Good News! Sumeet Vyas & Wife Ekta Kaul Announce Pregnancy With First ChildNow, Sumeet has opened up on Ekta’s due date, baby’s name, and much more. In an interview with SpotboyE.com, when Sumeet was asked how he kept it a secret for so long, he said, “I thought there’s no point talking about these things. Anyway, for the first two-three months they say batana nahi chahiye. Time rolled by and then, we were attacked by corona across the globe.”

So, when is Ekta due? He answered, “We’re expecting her to deliver in the first week of June. Hopefully, things will be normal by then.” When the portal further asked if they had thought of any names, he shared, “Right now we have thought of some names no doubt. We need to speak to my Dad. Woh thoda kundali mein vishwas rakhte hain. After that, we shall finalize”.

Trending

On the work front, Sumeet Vyas was last seen in Made In China, alongside Rajkummar Rao and Paresh Rawal.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Good News! Sumeet Vyas & Wife Ekta Kaul Announce Pregnancy With First Child appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum