Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Salman Khan Is Stranded Amid Lockdown, Says “Haven’t Met My Father Since 3 Weeks”

Views: 943  
Old 04-06-2020, 07:52 AM

Default Salman Khan Is Stranded Amid Lockdown, Says “Haven’t Met My Father Since 3 Weeks”

For a while now, it was being said that Bollywood superstar Salman Khan had been enjoying some time at his Panvel farmhouse. The actor had also been busy with Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai’s post production work there. But now, he’s stranded with nephew Nirvan Khan and has shared how he’s been missing his father Salim Khan and hasn’t seen him in days.

Salman Khan Is Stranded Amid Lockdown, Says “Haven’t Met My Father Since 3 Weeks” Salman Khan took to his Twitter and shared the entire episode. In a video where he could be sitting alongside nephew Nirvan Khan, he shares how they had initially come for some days, but now are stuck amid lockdown. The actor also mentions how his nephew hasn’t met father Sohail Khan in 3 weeks and so is the case with the superstar himself, who hasn’t seen daddy Salim Khan.

The Dabangg actor also takes note of the famous dialogue ‘Jo Darr Gaya, Wo Marr Gaya’ but mentions how it isn’t applicable currently. Mentioning how he’s openly accepting that he’s scared, Salman urges viewers to stay indoors and safe amid the ongoing pandemic.

“Be Home n Be Safe @NirvanKhan15 #IndiaFightsCorona,” the actor captions his post.

Check out his video below:
Be Home n Be Safe @NirvanKhan15 #IndiaFightsCorona pic.twitter.com/3erbteJtz6

— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) April 5, 2020

Meanwhile, despite shoot being stalled owing to the pan-India lockdown, Salman Khan has deposited money into the bank accounts of the crew of his forthcoming movie Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai.

Trending

Money has been deposited into the accounts of all workers who were supposed to be part of the unit between March 26 and April 2.

Confirming the news, makeup artist Subhash Kapoor told a news portal: “What a great thing to do. I thank Salman sir from the bottom of my heart. Times are so tough.”

Salman’s gesture follows his decision to extend help to 25,000-odd daily wage workers of the film industry whose lives have been affected by the lockdown.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Salman Khan Is Stranded Amid Lockdown, Says “Haven’t Met My Father Since 3 Weeks” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum