Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kamya and Divyanka at loggerheads

Views: 2112  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Sr.Member

Thumbs up Kamya and Divyanka at loggerheads

Actress Divyanka Tripathi is very upset with co-star Kamya Punjabi. The actress says that Kamya has spoken very badly about her and Sharad Malhotra’s relationship. This hasn’t gone down well with her.

Talking about misunderstanding Divyanka says, "Actually Kamya ne mera aur Sharad ka naam galat tarike se uchala tha without knowing the truth. You know we all are here to work. I have come here to become a good actress and I do not want to get involved in such things. Both of us felt bad when she said all that. Now we have decided to forget everything."

"We work like a family over here and a family believes in forgetting each others' mistakes. I love my Dulhann family, so there is no such thing like I will take any revenge. Further, we all are professionals and fine actors so we will surely shoot with each other. We will talk casually and everything will be like before. I never have that attitude where I will think negative about anyone or I will feel jealous of anyone. Such statements make us feel bad that's all. But I believe in living life happily everyday," says Divyanka rather diplomatically.

On the other hand, Kamya feigns ignorance at Divyanka’s cause of anger. She tells us, "I do not know anything about it. I do not understand what she is talking about. We were in Dubai recently with each other and there we had no problem with each other. You can ask any unit members to find out more. I think she is talking about the day the media came on the sets but I do not know why she is talking about it now. I do not remember anything about it and I do not want to comment on it."

Sources from the set say that Kamya linked Divyanka and Sharad romantically and this got the lead couple very upset. As a result Kamya was forced out of the show for some time and now that the issue has been resolved, the production house is bringing her back. Kamya's re entry as Sindoora is expected to take place next month.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->