Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bigg Boss winner in twin play

Views: 2359  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-14-2009, 05:32 PM

Default Bigg Boss winner in twin play

Rahul Roy who the title of Bigg Boss season 1 is in news again. The Aashiqui actor is back with a play called Begum Sahiba.This play is a family affair as Rahul’s twin brother Rohit Roy is also in the play.

About the play, Rahul said in the print, “I have always been in awe of people with theatre background, and quite intrigued as to what makes them different from the regular, normal actors. I finally decided to try it when Poonam(Das) Gupta and Navin came to me with their play.They went out of their way to make things work to suit my schedule, since I’m not just doing films.I’m also involved in business ventures. The play ensured that my brother and me got to spend almost every weekend together.Its been great fun.”

Begum Sahiba, which premieres at Rangsharda tomorrow, also marks the comeback of television famous vamp Poonam Das Gupta.It revolves around an aging actress in love with an Arab prince, and how those around her try to exploit this weakness of her. Replete with songs and dances, the music has been scored by Usha Khanna and Saawan Kumar Tak and Sonu Nigam has also lended his voice for the play.

Rahul Roy plays Abdulla in the play titled Begum Sahiba (Poonam Dasgupta) which premieres this week. He has a double role, which culminates in a climax never seen in the last 300 years of theatre – as claimed by Saar Enterprises – the producers of Begum Sahiba.

Tags
bigg boss 1

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->