Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Divyajyotee to resume shoot for Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat..

Views: 2287  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-14-2009, 03:53 PM

Default Divyajyotee to resume shoot for Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat..

Divyajyotee Sharma who essayed the role of Kali in Star Plus' Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat is on the road to recovery after suffering a severe fracture on her elbow, when she was hit by a motorbike in August.

The actress is now planning a comeback to Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. "Yes, I have been told that I will start shooting sometime next month when the ongoing track ends. In addition to this, I have been offered an international film as well as one down South. This is the reason why I am not getting into too much of daily soaps".

She had to undergo an operation on her elbow, as it was a major fracture. "I have not recovered fully, as my elbow still hurts many a times during movement. Also, with all the treatment and rest, I have put on bit of kilos which really puts me off", she adds.

"I was out of action for almost two months, so eagerly looking forward to resume shoot for Raja. I am not aware of the track, all I know is that I will be back next month", she concludes.

Tags
raja ki aayegi baraat, soap

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->