Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nivedita Tiwari gets engaged to love of her life!

Views: 2684  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-23-2011, 01:04 PM

Default Nivedita Tiwari gets engaged to love of her life!

Nivedita Tiwari aka Rhunjhun of Zee TV's Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer got engaged on this 12th of March...

It seems that Nivedita Tiwari, who essays Rhunjun in Zee TV's Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer, has brought fortune for herself. The latest we hear is about Nivedita's engagement to her love.

A source says, "On 12th of March Nivedita got engaged to the love of her life whom she was in a relationship since a year. The guy is not from the industry and is an IT professional and owns his own company. They both got engaged in Assam."

Talking about their relationship a source says, "Nivedita met the guy in Mumbai through a common friend, and were dating each other since a year. And after their lovely relationship, they finally made their mind to get engaged and both their parents agreed with their decision."

We contacted Nivedita Tiwari and she confirmed, but didn't reveal the name of her guy, "Yes, I got engaged last month and I am feeling really very happy to get him. He is really very supportive towards me and my career."

When asked her about media reporting about her fiance being conservative and not allowing her to expose onscreen, she clears, "I don't know from where this rumor is out, but my in laws are very supportive and they know the line which divides personal and professional life. My fiance is not at all that restrictive; in fact he loves my profession and encourages me to get on the top."

Tellybuzz congratulates Nivedita on her engagement.

Tags
bhagonwali

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->