Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zarina Wahab makes way for Natasha Sinha in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar...

Views: 1987  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-01-2011, 04:58 PM

Default Zarina Wahab makes way for Natasha Sinha in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar...

The character of Pratibha which was essayed by Zarina Wahab in the Zee TV show will now be played by Natasha Sinha..

Zarina Wahab, the versatile actress who essayed the role of Pratibha in Zee TV and Rajshri Productions' Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli will no more be part of the show!! She will soon be replaced by Natasha Sinha, the Dev Anand discovery who was seen in movies like Anand aur Anand, Shatir, Goal etc. She has also been part of the small screen in serials Buniyaad, Zanjeerein, Lakeerein and Sukanya.

Our source states, "Zarina Wahab has got busy with her movie commitments. Since Pratibha has become one of the prominent characters of the show, we need all her dates. And with Zarinaji taking up a big banner movie, problems have cropped up. Having said this, she has always been troublesome; she would not turn up for shoot and would keep her cell switched off. In fact, the episodes would not be ready on time just because of Zarinaji's absence from the set. The channel and production house have now found it convenient to replace the actress. Natasha Sinha will be stepping in from next week".

When contacted, Zarina Wahabji told TellyBuzz, "Yes, it is true that I am not shooting for Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli now. I will start shoot for the movie Agneepath very soon, and that requires me to go to Diu and Daman for a long outdoor shoot. The role of Pratibha was close to my heart and working with Rajshri and Zee TV has been a great experience. However, I understand their problem as Pratibha was one of the central characters of the show. I will love to work with them in the future though".

Producer Kavita Barjatya confirmed the news, "Yes, Natasha Sinha steps in for Zarina in the show. I will not want to get into details though".

Natasha Sinha we hear, is excited to be part of the show. She hopes to live up to the benchmark set by Zarinaji.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->