Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Who are the stars supporting in Zara Nachke Dikha

Views: 3170  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-12-2010, 06:38 PM

Default Who are the stars supporting in Zara Nachke Dikha

STAR Plus is set to launch its first dance reality show of 2010, Zara Nachke Dikha which premieres on May 1, so we asked some of the TV stars if they are supporting their co-actors or the teams. Here's what they had to say.

Sara Khan (Sadhana) co-star of Angad Hasija said, “Everyone came to know that Angad is a fine actor after seeing his work in Bidaai, now his fans will see that he is a good dancer too. I have seen him working very hard and I am sure he is going to win the competition and I will support my on-screen husband Alekh. Whenever I get time I will go and cheer him up.”

Old 05-12-2010, 06:39 PM

Nandish Sandhu (Veer) co-star of Rashami Desai said, “I would like to wish her all the best and I hope she gets the highest marks as I know she is a very good dancer and very hard working too, I think that among the girls team she will score the highest. Later, about the game he said, “In the end I think boy’s team should win the competition, so I am looking forward for this show.”

Pooja Gor (Pratigya) co-star of Kritika Kamra said, “I am really looking forward for this show and I know Kritika Kamra is a very good dancer and she will be more graceful than others. I am supporting the girl’s team as girls are the best.”

Anjali Abrol (Rani) co-star of Kapil Nirmal said, “I am very nervous for Kapil as I don’t know how he will perform on stage but one thing that I am sure about him is that, he is very hard working and will prove to be the best dancer among the boys. I want the girl’s team to win but at same time I want Kapil to score highest marks, so let’s see…”
Old 05-12-2010, 06:40 PM

Ankita Lokhande (Archana) co-star of Sushant Singh Rajput said,”All the best Sushant, I know that you are a good dancer. My best wishes are with you...”

Tags
zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->